ERA or hold out for Superformance?

Johnny boy, I sent you a PM with Lots of LOve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OOOPS,, your email/Lundry!! [email protected]

Is not working, Ohh well just wanted to say LOVE YOU MAN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
WHEN PEOPLE RESULT TO NAME CALLING, IT IS BEACUSE OF LOW SELF ESTEEM AND MAKES THEM FEEL BETTER. I'M SORRY FOR YOU..YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR FATHER IS...I UNDERSTAND! AND SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO DADDY IS. THAT MAKE YOUR MOMMY A W#$RE AND YOU A B@#$%@#$TRD....LOVE YA BACK

This is your 5th post, you are doing well. Don't be a PUSSY send me a PM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOOK, you got to be my brother so we both have the same MOM and DAD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Is Mom over there with you? Say Hi to her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
YOU REALLY MADE YOURSELF OUT TO BE JERK. I JUST RECIEVED SOME E-MAILS THAT AGREE WITH ME AND THEY KNOW YOU..THEY ALSO THINK YOUR A JERK. TO EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS.... IS THIS GUY A CLOWN OR WHAT...!

From the agreement you clicked "Okay" to when you signed up:
• Do not post in all capitals. It is akin to yelling. Only one person can post in all capitals, Blackjack, and he is the only one allowed. It is due to the fact his keyboard caps lock is stuck and he doesn’t have enough money to replace it. Posting in all caps will get you kicked from the board.

NO PLEASE,, I don't want OLIVER kicked off, He is my long lost brother. I found out today that we are blood brothers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Sure no problem...But my intensions are yelling at the clown who is name calling on a public forum and is trying to send me harrassing e-mail... he should be kicked off.

regards and sorry

I AGREE WITH OLIVER,,I MUST BE KICKED OFF (See i am typing in capitals, that should do it).

Besides two members of the same familly can not be posting here. BTW did you say hi to mom for me?!

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Can't afford a keyboard...give me a break! give me his address..I will send him 10 keyboards. He must not have a gt 40..

Oliver twist Comedy hour

Oliver twist,

"Can't afford a keyboard...give me a break! give me his address..I will send him 10 keyboards. He must not have a gt 40.."

What the hell was that? Are we smocking something? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: Oliver twist Comedy hour

I think this one has pretty much gone off topic and is heading to that forum.

R

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter

Falli, I have to thank you. It has been a VERY VERY difficult week and your comments gave me a great laugh. Keep em coming!

John/Oliver perhaps in time you will learn more civility. I've read the posts and it appears that you are the "pot calling the kettle black". You are not only attacking people who have replied to the post but are also attacking members who haven't. An apology to blackjack is in order. As far as intelligence is concerned, and I am assuming that you are attacking mine, it is my opinion that you come up on the short end. The original post and caption relate to waiting for an ERA vs Superformance. You apparently misunderstood the post and injected your opinion as to spaceframes and the car You decided to purchase. Not particurlarly on topic if you ask me. Notice, I did not validate or invalidate your position, just said it was not an appropriate response to the post.

As far as repairing a space frame, can you advise what equipment would be required and how much you own or have access to? How much experience do you have in repairing same?

I apologize to the forum members for wasting their time on this post.

Ron, is there any way to block posts from certain users which you wish to ignore? Thanks

Gregg,

Praise be upon thee and the Evil Empire (NY Yankees) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Happy to have brought you laughter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

By the way, I am an A's fan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Ron Earp

Admin

Gregg, there is and it is very simple.

All you need to do it click on the users' name, then, when the screen about the user comes up scroll to the bottom and click "Ignore This User". I have to say I've never tried it so I don't know what your screen will look like after performing this trick.

Ron

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
No, BLACKJACK can't afford a GT40, luckily he already has one.........AND a Cobra. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Rodney King called and akded why we "can't all just get along..."

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter

Faili, praise be to thee and the rest of the Infidels. May your beer by cold and your women hot. I will not hold it against you that you are an A's fan.

Ron, thanks for the instruction. For your information, the screen shows up with the users name and then in the post box you get the message that you are ignoring this user. In retrospect I have decided not to use this feature at this time. I've decided that the comic relief outweighs the annoyance factor.

John Bobowski aka OLIVER aka OLIVER350

He who lives in a glass house should not cast stones.

Why do you say that those who revert to name calling are insecure and then go on a rant of foul name calling?

Why has your Bio changed?

Who are you?

Why are you so quick to fight? (re; Katrina donations and this pissing contest.)

If you really graduated from IIT, why is your spelling and grammer so poor?

PS Be careful when buying a ZF 25ds-2 as it will require some work to be flipped for a GT40 and simple rebuilds can be very expensive. You may want to call Corey Gelling of Collectors Choice in Wisconsin if you are interested in a ZF, as he is a certified ZF mechanic and has quite a few in various states laying around his shop. Either way he can do the work for you, sell you a complete unit, or buy the one you are bidding on off of you when you find out that it needs $5000 worth of synchro's.

Take a deep breath.....and be happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back