"extra unlisted options" (That you didn't know existed :)

:) - Hi All

I am having Fran do a full turnkey build.

I am realizing that although I scrubbed thru the option list to ensure I selected the available options... as I research more on this forum and watch some of the build videos on Youtube, I am finding a lot of other hidden options that I need to ask for. I know that Fran is extremely busy and I really don't want to be a "that guy" who is continuously emailing/calling Fran/Vicky.

So with that said, is there a known list of the "extra unlisted options". If there isn't, what were the options that you have seen that other builders have created that RCR is now selling if you know to ask for them. Here are the few that I have gathered that I want:
  1. Automatic Door Openers (from Allen)
  2. Front Clip Hinge (per the post on June 19th)
  3. Is there a Rear Hinge?
  4. Decals / Emblems
  5. Canards for the front clip
  6. others?

Joel K

Supporter
Brian,

One option I read about is a cable operated throttle assembly, it allows you to place the electronic throttle pedal out of the way.

Also, both street and race tails include a hinge.

Hi all - another option that isn't listed but available is the Carbon fiber Roof. Joel reminded me to add that one as well. Thanks Joel for the picture...
SLC Carbon Fiber roof.jpg

So the list is now:
  1. Automatic Door Openers (from Allen)
  2. Front Clip Hinge Thread - I purchased them today as well.
  3. Decals / Emblems
  4. Canards for the front clip
  5. Carbon Fiber roof (pictured Above)
  6. Carbon Fiber overlay for the hood (I haven't seen a picture yet but Fran told me today it is available and will be a smooth overlay (i.e. not screwed on like the wheel vents)

Nothing really major, but here's some "upgrades" to the stuff that comes with the kit.

- Can upgrade HVAC knobs to aluminum ones as an upgrade.
- Screens are easier to install now, found a 7" low profile android headunit that's ~1.5" deep
- Upgrade Hella low and high beam headlights to JW Speaker 90mm units
- Several different options for emblems, if you create your own I can help with logo.
- Few different front turn signal options
- Not a bolt-in, but Lotus Elise tails are my favorite change on my car

you can buy LED tail light complete assembly instead of bulbs.
I will try to install a Camaro Aventador type tail light. Not sure the extent of body work modification needed yet.
Alpine has new low profile stereo, ilx-W650, I bough the stereo, power pack amplifier XM radio combo on amazon , I think I paid around 450 for everything, I plan to use low profile speakers.

Nothing really major, but here's some "upgrades" to the stuff that comes with the kit.

- Can upgrade HVAC knobs to aluminum ones as an upgrade.
- Screens are easier to install now, found a 7" low profile android headunit that's ~1.5" deep
- Upgrade Hella low and high beam headlights to JW Speaker 90mm units
- Several different options for emblems, if you create your own I can help with logo.
- Few different front turn signal options
- Not a bolt-in, but Lotus Elise tails are my favorite change on my car
Do you have the part numbers for the JW speaker 90mm units? where do you get the aluminum HVAC knobs? Thanks

- Drop gears
- An F ton of heat and noise blockers throughout the cabin (I don’t see enough builders going over the top on this subject)
- HCF clutch package if you’re making big power
- other upgrades as well but they start to really deviate from “option” to “custom”.

The NRG quick release is almost a must upgrade , welding on the steering shaft next to all that plastic is a horrible idea , the quick release mechanism is cheap there is no alignment , and the bolt pattern does not match the steering wheel ,

Back