F1 in 2016

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well in Hungary Quali was a lot more interesting than the race. Did Alonso deliberately spin in Q3? The drive of the day in my opinion goes to Kimi, 14 to 4th. Lewis found a lot more pace when the team threatened to box Nico first.
Felt sorry for Palmer.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I think they prefer Nico. Grudginly respect that Lewis is faster.

End of 2018 will be interesting. My money is on Lewis leaving and returning to a renewed McLaren for the last few years of his career.

Keith

I think they prefer Nico. Grudginly respect that Lewis is faster.

End of 2018 will be interesting. My money is on Lewis leaving and returning to a renewed McLaren for the last few years of his career.

Can't find fault with any of the above....

Mike Pass

Supporter
The thick plottens. James Allen has left Ferrari "with immediate effect". Rumours that they are trying to get Ross Brawn back to recreate the glory days. Arrivabene looks like he lost his wallet and won't do interviews unless they are in Italian. Are they about to snatch failure from the jaws of success once more. All they need now is a difficult hatchetman in charge....ah! already done! Watch this space.
Cheers
Mike

Mike Pass

Supporter
James Allison. How do you turn autocorrect off?
By the way does anybody know how doing a big lift off the throttle gets you a purple sector and no penalty?
Cheers
Mike

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
German GP was another good race this year. And for a moment, thought I was watching a rerun of a past race. Hint; Rosberg's signature move.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I thought Rosburg was stiff to get penalised, he had full lock on and I think if he had smoke from a tire he would not have been penalised. His crew didn't help by adding three seconds to the penalty.

I thought Rosburg was stiff to get penalised, he had full lock on and I think if he had smoke from a tire he would not have been penalised. His crew didn't help by adding three seconds to the penalty.

Sorry Pete, full lock occurred after he had gone too deep into corner. The guy has form....

Malcolm

Supporter
It was a deliberate move and Nico was full of BS in his excuses for it. What annoys me is that the lower formulas will copy this sort of move. They don't have the same level of safety in their cars. Then it eventually moves into club racing. The driver briefings I attend are always full of, its not bumper cars, its not touring cars and you are all not Schumacher or Hamilton. F1 can afford to behave like this but most others cannot.

Back