F1 in 2016

Malcolm

Supporter
According to Eddie Jordan, today is the day an announcement should be made stating that there is a new major stakeholder in F1 and that Bernie will go! We shall see.

Mike Pass

Supporter
Whoopee - a different bunch of greedy bastards sucking money out of F1. Quite hard to give a shit who is going to get even richer these days.
Cheers
Mike

Keith

And Pep rallies an' popcorn an' hotdogs an' an' can't wait....

By the way, Bernie said today that it was all bullshit...

More interesting news is that Dr Jonathon Palmer might be putting in a bid for Silverstone. He would then pretty much have a lock on all circuit racing in the UK.. but it might also mean that the British Grand Prix would be saved. This is what really pisses me off. Why are we even talking about potentially losing our home Grand Prix? B.E. Needs a new song sheet. This tune is getting pretty boring.

Sorry Bernard, it's been real but it's time to go.

And Ronald McDonald doing the pit walk..........

I thought the German banks owned a large chunk of F1, I am surprised they have not made a play for the whole circus.

Bob

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Helmet Marko has reportedly said that Max Vestappen is the most popular driver in F1, not only in Holland but World wide.
I'm sure that some others like Lewis, Jenno, Seb, Nico and Fernando might dispute that.
And what about the smiley bloke who is Max's Red Bull team mate?
What does it say other than Marko is a wanker? In my view it says Ricciardo should move on as quickly as possible before he becomes another Mark Webber.

Keith

It's his usual stunt of undermining one driver in favour of another. I agree with you Pete - DR should look to move on, he's already screwed in RB..

RB is notoriously brutal with its drivers, then they do spend a fortune bring young drivers up through the feeder series.

I think the honey badger has a contract signed with RB till 2018, where else is he going to go? The best empty seat on the grid is the one Massa just vacated and it looks really like Williams will promote Stroll to the job next year.

The last two years the musical chairs of the drivers market is unexciting. No top seats available. Staying where he is and waiting for a spot in say Ferrari if Kimi retires or mclaren if Honda ever gets it shit together is the best he can do.

fans seem to like Kimi, Jenson, Alonso, Checo, more than erratic whiny whippersnappers like Max.

Besides, was it just last year that Bottas was the latest and greatest bees knees on the grid like Max is now, Bottas hasn't really been specatular once this year.

So Apple looking to buy McLaren, better than mcdonalds I guess...

There was some interesting footage in the last GP practice. Marko positively beaming at Verstappen, and if you have it recorded follow his gaze - interesting...
Absolute scowl on his face when he is standing looking at Ricardo sitting in his car.
I am beginning to see your point Pete - What has he got against Australians I wonder?

Tim.

Back