F1 is boring me to death!!!!

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Webber springs to mind. Well, not really 'springs' at all really. Sorry brethren in Oz but he's not really cut the mustard. But - they are all kind of 'special people' to drive these things anyway.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Re: F1 is not so boring !!!!

One Sunday paper here is saying Schumacher has signed for another two years. What a drag it is getting old.....
And another report is saying Valentino Rossi will announce his decision as to whether to join Ferrari or not in about 6 weeks. That would make 3 drivers unless the Raikonnen deal/announcement is to pay him his $5m because he could not have the No.1 status at Ferrari, and has to stay with Big Ron and the Spaniard Alonso in '07.
Anybody for Imola this year?

D

DavidTC

David
You have'nt commented on the 'Schumacher for Renault' story ?. That really would be retirement and 'back to the future' !.Not at Imola this year. but I have traditionally enjoyed the sights and sounds and knwledgeable tifosi on the tossa verde; on the occassions when I have not been in the pits.
David

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter

I didn't comment on it because it is all fabricated hype.
I too have a great place to watch the Grand Prix from:
Via Gocianello and staying with the nicest people you can ever imagine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gifAnd - the lady of the house was a Miss Italy
about 15 yrs ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif Better than the smelly (by sunday)Tifosi. oh - and the next door neighbour is P/l Martini.
regards,
Dave M

D

DavidTC

David
Fisi for the 'chop' again ?.The front two rows are interesting; maybe the season is just getting interesting.
Regards
David

Keith

Heh Heh.....

Schuey's back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif and Button goes backwards (again) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/zzzzz.gif

And Alonso does a really good Schumacher impression and backs off instead of roasting him in a car that was seconds a lap faster, didnt take long.............

D

DavidTC

So much for the master tactician at Renault !
David

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter

36 points from a possible 40 for F.A.
I think thats quite good really.
The tactics were valid and sound.

Keith

[ QUOTE ]
David

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you think that the outcome would have been any different if they had kept going and not pitted early? Pat Symonds clearly said they were lacking pace and they had nothing to lose and everything to gain. It was a classic roll of the dice.

[ QUOTE ]
David

[/ QUOTE ]
Which team are you with then Mr DTC ?

D

DavidTC

Paul
you need to read the previous pages for the answer.
David/Keith I don't agree; Fernando had the faster car and the early stop put him into traffic, something the team should have predicted. I think it was a major Renualt tactical error almost as bad as Ferrari's selection of tyres for the previous race.
David
ps where was Fisi; with a new engine too !

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter

David,
I don't think many of us have that much time to read 'previous pages'. Paul W asked what team?
Currently:
MFR: 51 REN/ 33 MAC/ 30 FER
and
DRIVER: 36 FA/21 MS/18 KR
I fail to see what you don't agree with.
Fisico - he didn't fall off and got a point.
Nurburg should be interesting.....

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter

Pete,
I genuinely hope he gets a lot more than that before season's end. Hope springs eternal.
Your 'poke' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif is accepted.
Dave

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

All done in jest David, but thanks anyway. B.T.W. I will be in Monaco next Month for the week of the Grand Prix. Any hope of catching up for a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif?

Back