Fancy a track day at Donington?

I've just booked for the Bookatrack event at Donington on Saturday 18th March /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

For those who haven't been there, the circuit is simply fabulous; lots of gradient and flowing "man-sized" corners - one of my favourites!

I've been there before with Bookatrack and can't fault their organisation. They're very safety conscious and keep the driving standards high, even to the point of sending you home if you misbehave...

It will be an open pitlane format and with only 62 places (with a maximum of 30 on track) there will be as much track time as you want.

Noise limit is 98dB driveby, and certainly I've had no trouble with that in the past.

I've spoken to a couple of club members who are hoping to attend, so we could make a social event out of the day.

So, who else fancies coming ????

Charles

Edited to say: The cost is £175: a bargain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
Glenn and I will be there. I have been at Donnington with Bookatrack before and they were good then so I expect them to be good again!

Thats the same day as the lotus festival, so I,ll be there, would be good to meet some of you guys, doubt I,ll have a 40 by then, in fact the way its going I,ll be lucky to have one by 2010. Do you meet up somewhere and hoon down to venue in convoy?????????, let me know and I,ll try to keep up with you in my esprit

Doc John has been in touch with me and has volunteered his services as an instructor for the day.

If you're coming and would like some excellent personal instruction, please let me know. He will look after 3 cars maximum.

Lisa, pop over and say hi!

Charles

Back