fancy doing Gumball 3000 in your GT40

Does anyone fancy or want to do the Gumball 3000 in there GT40 in 2005....it is a 3000 mile rally over loads of places with some of the best car that the world can throw at you..
The rally starts at london,then goes through brussels,prague,vienna,budapest,etc.etc and it finish at monaco GP...3000 mile trip
Because that is one of the rallys that i would love to do....when i get my GT40 im going to do it in one...
if you want more info on the rally go too....

http://www.gumball3000.com

No way. A good friend of mine has done the Gumball (the first European one), its just non stop driving. A GT40 would be very hard work.

And the Gumball is so very uncool now.

Ron Earp

Admin
Look up the One Lap Of America, a fantastic race here in the US which is legal, doesn't cost a fortune, and in which a board member with a CAV GT40 just ran in. Did well too, his car appears in Car and Driver numerous times.

Re: black gt for sale with silver stripes, 2005

i have a brand - DELETED - NO ADVERTISING EXCEPT IN THE CARS FOR SALE SECTION

You need a lot of money for the gumball, with all petrol costs,hotel bills, bribes at borders so get thru faster. and its illegal, normally cos is high speed, the people who do this are so rich they can buy a vw bettle to take the filler cap off cos he lost his! and then hand keys back

only way you could do gumball in a 40 is if u were very wealthy and your car was professionally built using totally new parts! 3000miles flat out and reckless driving! big money!
deffinately a millionaires holiday thrill--- afterall if you can do anything you gotta get your kicks someway....but hey id prob do it if i could

Ron Earp

Admin

The one the UK firm put together for the US was a complete scam I'm told. Several write ups about it, including one in Car and Driver.

ron - you nean we conned the americans?? huh?

Dan

so how did we manage to do that?
p.s - u like your motors hey!

Back