Ford GT 40 MK II drawing

Here is a drawing i just finished a few days ago...

Attachments

• Ford GT40 lemans final.jpg
    Ford GT40 lemans final.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,724

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
I could draw like that...........if only I had talent!

Really cool and quite unique. I really like the concept and I would buy a print for my garage wall if you ever sell some.

Impressed,

Rick

Thanks for the comments guys much appritiated...
I will scan the drawing soon ,so the prints should be available in a few weeks time;).

Miha, If we sent you a pic of our individual cars from the same perspective, is it possible you could do a personalized version with color, striping, livery, etc? Just asking. Thanks.

Mike

Miha
I really like your drawing. Just a small point for information only the air intake between the snorkels for P1046 and I think all the MKII's at the 1966 Le Mans were see through part plexiglass. In other words the silver stripes are not painted on it. I think that this might be something to do with scrutineers and the rear view laws at the time. But this does not detract from a superb illustration.
Regards Allan

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Stunning drawing.... Would like a higher resolution one for my PC's Background.. Once my Forty is finished, I'd like to have you draw it for me!!

I am doing a new drawing in similar style this time it's going to be the GT Mk IV from 1967 lemans...

Attachments

• Ford GT MK IV-4.jpg
    Ford GT MK IV-4.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,019
Back