forum dummy

Hi all, have just joined the GT40 forum and aren't quiet sure how it all works, I have been building a RF GT40 for the past couple of years and wanted to add some photos but it wouldn't up load them, said it needed a token? Any one can help out a forum dummy it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all, have just joined the GT40 forum and aren't quiet sure how it all works, I have been building a RF GT40 for the past couple of years and wanted to add some photos but it wouldn't up load them, said it needed a token? Any one can help out a forum dummy it would be greatly appreciated.

Dave, email me the photos to [email protected] and I'll post them for you in this thread.

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
Uploading photos to this forum software is remarkably obtuse. But let me take up the challenge of explaining it concisely (not sure it's possible, but we'll see):

1. Make your photo 2048 x 1024 pixels or smaller (separate note on how to do that if you need it) and saved as a JPG file.
  2. Reply or originate a post, and click on "Go Advanced" at the bottom right of the page. This places an expanded two-line menu at the top.
  3. Click the paper clip symbol on the top row of the two-line menu. This opens the "Manage Attachments" window.
  4. Click the first of the "Browse..." buttons at the top. That will open a standard Windows file browse box. Navigate it to find your photo file, click on that file, and click the "Open" button. hat will close the file browse box.
  5. Click the upper of the two "Upload" buttons. After a pause while it uploads the file, the file name will appear to the left of the "Browse..." button you clicked.
  6. Click on the "Close this window" at the upper right. Now you're back in your post.
  7. The forum software now has your photo, you just need to say where you want it. To put it below your message, click at the end of the message, then click on the paper clip again; this will show the name of your file.
  8. Click on that name, and the forum software will place a five-digit number between two "attach" tags in your message This will later become your photo after you click "Submit Reply".
  9. That's it, your done. Simple, huh? :laugh: See example below.

Attachments

• mini-Copy%20of%20MKII%20Broadside.jpg
    mini-Copy%20of%20MKII%20Broadside.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 201
Hi guys, thanks for the step by step info Alan I will give it another shot.If that fails I will try 40 fan email post.

You have enough cooling coils on it. Is that an air conditioning condenser behind the driver, then engine oil and transmission oil coolers at the rear ?

Seeing your pics raises a lot of of questions.
What sort of engine is that you are using?

What kind of rear clip is that?
Correct me if I am wrong, I see:
- Big rear light holes
- Spoilers on each side
- Over-head aircatcher
- Some sort of tunnel in the middle

What is your goal? More cooling? More down force?
Are you planning to race it?

A little different, both front and rear clips are mk1 and have been customized to take 05 gt ford head and tail lights, spoilers and vents are just a special touch , oil cooler behind driver, the motor is a ford race alloy block with GT 500 heads and will run a yella terra super charger with inter cooler radiators a rear. I plan to do a lot of things with the car but wanted to have old school meet new

Can't wait to see that rear clip with some color on it, and love the single seat. You starting a build thread, I need to subscribe!

Back