Gonna do it. Lotus Esprit SBF.

Brian Kissel

Lifetime Supporter
Wow Cliff. Great to hear that you are on the mend. I hope 2021 is a much much better year for you and you continue to be cancer free. My best friend is battling stage 4 and it appears his out come will not be as good as yours. He isn’t giving up and has made it 2 years already. What ever you do, don’t give up . I enjoy following your build and posts.
Regards Brian

Ron Earp

Admin
Cliff, sorry to read this!! Get on the mend and hoping for a continued recovery and you finishing up your projects!

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
This has been a life changing journey and I've acquired some life wisdom from the experience. Don't take your health for granted, and be thankful for all that you have, especially the people in your life that care about you, and whom you care about. Take some joy in being alive every day, and be a decent and thoughtful person towards your fellow human being. Be respectful and genuine in your words, and be kind - kind to those less fortunate than you, and kind to those who deserve it....
I had a similar, but not nearly so critical experience in '19, and your words speak so well to the truth of you don't know what you will miss until a near miss. Please appreciate what and who we have when and while we can. Great post Cliff.

I just found your thread yesterday, interestingly I had just pulled my gearbox on my 89 Turbo SE about an hour earlier for a swap. Thanks for reminding us about what's important in life, it's easy to get distracted by all the 'stuff' in our lives.
PXL_20210210_023151702~2.jpg