Gt 40

First time to post. Be patient with me as I'm trying to understand how to work the pages. My wife can't understand why my sudden interest in the GT 40? We've had many cars over the years including lotus Elan +2S, Jaguar E type coupe, Lamborghini Urraco, Miura, three Panteras, a
Fiat Topolino B (still have), '48 MG TC (still have) and two 1932 Ford street rods (Roadster and Pick up) (still have).
The Panteras continue to be my favorites for power and agility. I can only guess that the GT 40 can only be the very best of a Pantera without the rust. If I'm wrong please advise.
At any rate, I'm looking to sell off the '32s to get the GT. I've lusted for Lolas, Bizzarinnis and Iso Grifos but they seem to be either junk, out of range or out of country.
Thanks for having me and I hope to learn alot from you.
Kind regards,
Chuck Poe
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome, Chuck. That's quite an interesting collection of cars you've owned. I really like the Miura - probably because it was inspired by the GT40.

You gonna build one or buy a turnkey?

Keith

Greetings also from Zog, Earthling...

Attachments

• 76372-untitled.jpg
    76372-untitled.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 254

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
If you liked the handling of the Pantera, you will LOVE the GT40!!!!!

I have driven a couple of Panteras and worked on two or three and I find the handling to be "less than impressive" for a mid-engined car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soapbox.gif I know they were set up to understeer, but they are just short of a first generation Mustang on bias ply tires IMHO!

Welcome....
Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
That is not a cactus oh ignorant earthling, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif It is a two limbed spikeyaanus. A most rare and valuable inhabitant of Zog. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandito.gif

Back