GT-R #14

Ron McCall

Supporter
Here is a short video of my GT-R that I took this afternoon. It has been quite the effort to get to this point but it is getting close.
A few details:
Track version
Ford Aluminator 5.2XS
Graziano trans with 1.04 drop gears
Drivetrain lowered 2.75" and moved forward 1"
Custom frame mods/engine mounts by H-Craft
HCF Kevlar clutch/flywheel
Penske shocks
Custom swaybars F&R
AJ Hartman Aero rear carbon wing
CCW C14 wheels
AP race brakes front with floating 385mm rotors
Speedwire custom wiring harness/ switch panel
AEM CD-& dash display/data logger with GPS
Full roll cage by RCR with additional bars added by HFR Fabrication
Kirkey Road Race containment seat
StanceParts front lift system
Indigo Blue paint ( will have white stripes with orange accents)

Thanks for looking

Impressive. Like it without stripes already! I have same wheels on gt2, have held up really well in track use.

That color is fantastic on that body style, I'm with Luke S, It looks good as is without the stripes. (I know that's a personal taste thing like wheels, etc.) I'm finishing a (long drawn out, LOL) GTM build now and I'm really leaning towards the GTR as my next build. I'd like to do a street/track car with full interior. (Even if I have to make the interior parts myself) Do you have a build thread? Or any build threads that you know of that have more details? I know there aren't many GTRs out there yet. Any leads would be appreciated, Thanks, Jason --- EDIT: Just found them in the GT40 Builds, Thanks anyway, but keep the vids coming!

Last edited:
Ron, your car looks terrific! Actually, it looks really intimidating. I would not want to see your beside me on a track. You won the race before it started. Great Job, and thanks for all of your help in sharing your expertise with those of us new in the game.

Thanks for the link, They're doing some pretty cool mods. Ron's interior looks pretty cool in raw aluminum, but I'm going to be on the street more than the track and I'd like to do a full interior with audio/video and a supercharged Coyote in the engine bay. I might have the first 2700lb. GTR!
Jason, mine came in at 3,130lb fully finished no fuel.

Fran also offers an interior tub in various materials if a more finished look is your desire. I think I'm simply adding some deluxe floor mats that will afix to the CF interior tub. No carpet expected.

Back