GT40 replica windscreens.

Hi Guys
I have a ready supply of GT40 replica windscreens clear glass laminated £165
These screens are as the originals without a black printed surround.
Will fit GTD, Tornado, KVA, CAV,DRB's or RF's
Call Chris on +44 (0)1638 510136.

It's a pity these weren't available earlier. The last one I bought cost me £100 more & a bit of hassle.
Good luck with your new project.

Chris,
Do you know if the windscreens will fit the DRBs. I will be ready to order one in a month or so. Working on the interior and wiring at present. Got carried away with the grinder and impregnated the window with hot filings. Duh!!!
Bill

If they fit the GTD, then they should fit the DRB as I purchased an extra one with my kit(DRB) and Farhad Faili installed it into his GTD.

The DRB glass ($320, free shipping thanks to DH)that Dave got me fits fine on the GTD. It is "smokey" color and looks great on a black car. MY GTD glass (which I still have), is blue with dark blue shade on Top. It would look great on a blue car.

The more I look at it in my closet, the more I think of getting rid of it. It has blemishs (laminate sepration) on the lower corners /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. It can certainly be used.

Here is a photo of the old Glass when it was on the car.

Attachments

• 23583-PIC00019.JPG
    23583-PIC00019.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 455

Malcolm

Supporter
As I am on my fourth screen they seem to be a consumable item for me! This is good news Chris. Only matter of time before I need one.

Malcolm

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Malcolm, you have to make sure you are always in first place with everyone behind you on the track, that way your windscreen won't get damaged... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
Watch it, Thompson! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Actually my last screen went when I was looking in my rear view mirror to see how far behind the opposition was but then I didn't see the BIG RED ARROW in front of me and then drove into the dirt bank! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Although one did go when I hit the apex at Sawbench at Wiscombe Park, which has a "minor" gradient change and coupled with too stiff spring settings the chassis must have twisted a little! And one at Bovington when I went through the tank traps the wrong way and got so far off the track the marshals had to find a route for me to get back to track! ooops a daisy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Malcolm

Back