Gt40p, you choose the price!! - *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gt40p, you choose the price!!

Ian "Jethro" Anderson and Eric,

You are both right,,,WELL sort of !!

If you read my post again, you can see I indicate I MIGHT do that. BUT, first there has to be SERIOUS interest in a Registered/licensed Rolling Chassis,,,,Then we can discuss engine/webbers/headers/trans,,,,etc

As of right now, the FAT community has shunned me.

Ian, If I receive an attractive offer for the Rolling Chassis, The engine/webbers,,,etc can then be headed to the land of "THICK AS A BRICK"

If the car is still available I would like to check it out. I live in So. Cal. Please PM me with your contact info.

Lawrence

Faili,

I'll just ask here because other buyers would probably want to know....

450 hp @ what rpm ?
450 lb/ft @ ?
Can you explain the purpose of your ignition timing set-up?
Solid lifter adjustment intervals?
3.89 final with the R25?
5th gear ratio ?
RPMs @ 70 MPH?

Thank you, I'm mildly interested but have to admit black is my least desirable color. In the summer it would almost be like getting "snake bit" by a Cobra's side pipes. Plus the constant small scratches.

Officer Bob,:policeman:

I am blown away by your intelligent questions!!

However I assure you, 80% of the folks that have shown interest in my car pretend to be expert car builders, but are in-fact expert “Wanabe Car guys” that are worthless without a Chilton Manual.

So I am not worried about the “others buyers” wanting to know. There is enough information on this/my tread here for someone to determine if they ARE or ARE NOT interested in the car. Send me a PM if you are NOT “mildly” interested.:D

Keep in mind black is an awful color in summer, hard to keep clean, shows wax marks,,,,,,,but when parked next to other GTs (or ANY OTHER CAR) looks 100000000 times better!

I used to have a cobra,,,,it was black, and my next car,,,,,IT WILL BE BLACK.;)

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter

Keep in mind black ... when parked next to other GTs (or ANY OTHER CAR) looks 100000000 times better!;)

I used to have an otherwise unremarkable black Porsche 928, and the first time I had it professionally waxed a complete stranger walked by it and said "wow, what great paint job!" Nobody ever said that about my silver NSX no matter what I did to it.

BTW, I'm worthless with a Chilton manual, but I always blamed that on Chilton.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter

Faili,

I'm with you 100% on black!

During the 1990s' I had 3 Nissan 300zx, a car that is similar in shape to a GT40. I had one white, one red and one black. That made my choice easy..............

Even when dirty, the black one was easily the best.

For practicality, black is an irrational colour. But anyone who is rational would not be driving a GT40 would they?

This Vehicle is now​

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOLD!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Had it not been for the “rotund-ness” of the previous soothers, this car would have been sold 4 months ago when it was FIRST advertised.

The last 2 to 3 weeks two “Non-Fat” gentlemen had shown lot of interest in this car. One of them wanted the car without Engine/Trans, the other wanted it as is.

Please don’t ask who bought the car,,,,,all I can say is it was someone that is not Fat, Ugly, pompous, bigoted, slow or drunkard. I KNOW,,,,,this would eliminate almost all people on this forum!!!!

NOOOO. It was not Ronald the Moderator (He is Handsome and not fat,,, don’t know about the other traits though!!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter

Faili,

Congrats!

I'm glad that's over, no more Mr Nice Guy, now you can get back to being our favorite grumpy Rag Head!

Last edited:

This Vehicle is now​

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOLD!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Had it not been for the “rotund-ness” of the previous soothers, this car would have been sold 4 months ago when it was FIRST advertised.

The last 2 to 3 weeks two “Non-Fat” gentlemen had shown lot of interest in this car. One of them wanted the car without Engine/Trans, the other wanted it as is.

Please don’t ask who bought the car,,,,,all I can say is it was someone that is not Fat, Ugly, pompous, bigoted, slow or drunkard. I KNOW,,,,,this would eliminate almost all people on this forum!!!!

NOOOO. It was not Ronald the Moderator (He is Handsome and not fat,,, don’t know about the other traits though!!

:thumbsup: - haha, too funny! Very well - Congrats Faili. Did you sell it with or without the drive train?

Eric, THANKS, The drive train is with the car. I would have had been very happy to keep it!

Ron Earp

Admin

Congratulations on the sale! I bet the new owner will be quite happy with this car.

Handsome Ronald,

THANKS!

I have to admit, I advertised here and Club Cobra,,,,almost all buyers were from here. So, I might make a generous donation to the Foum,,,, If I can be the Supreme Moderator of the GT40s.com for a week!

Ron Earp

Admin

Handsome Ronald,

THANKS!

I have to admit, I advertised here and Club Cobra,,,,almost all buyers were from here. So, I might make a generous donation to the Foum,,,, If I can be the Supreme Moderator of the GT40s.com for a week!

Sure, if you promise to kick out all the ugly, fat, and mean people. Glad that the advertisement was of use to you. I've had a few people who actually asked to have their $25 back from advertising a car here because the buyer didn't originate from the forum. Do you want your $25 back?

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter

...,,,, If I can be the Supreme Moderator of the GT40s.com for a week!

Why for only a week? Think how disciplined the place would become of everyone new you were up there with a lightning bolt at the ready....

Congrats to you, Non-pompus, slim, trim, goodlooking, rational Raghead.
Now you can dump some of those new found funds into that Yamaha of yours. Then come on by and we'll pull something out of my garage and have some fun! If I can find a license plate for any of them......

Somebody got a beautiful 40.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter

Rob,

I know you fairly well and I know this is all in good fun. Additionally, I know you meant no harm, but I recently learned that the term R*****D is a big time slure, equal to N****R and not to be taken in jest:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back