Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Yes, I know that this is a USA holiday, but if you take a moment, what are you thankful for?

I lost my dad this year to a terrible bout of cancer. I am thankful that it took him quickly to end his pain and suffering.

I am also thankful for good friends that help physically and emotionally in difficult situations.

I am thankful to my wife wanting me to have the cars I have and she loves the GT40.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Tom, Happy thanksgiving to you as well, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else here on our wonderful site.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Yes, I know that this is a USA holiday, but if you take a moment, what are you thankful for?

I lost my dad this year to a terrible bout of cancer. I am thankful that it took him quickly to end his pain and suffering.

I am also thankful for good friends that help physically and emotionally in difficult situations.

I am thankful to my wife wanting me to have the cars I have and she loves the GT40.

You bet! For those that still have living relatives, treasure them now!
Sorry to learn of that Tom.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Thanks to:

If you are reading this then more than likely you are doing well enough to at least consider owning one of these really unique cars.

You have a wife, girlfriend, or family that's OK with this hobby of ours.

You live in a place that you are allowed to enjoy things like this.

You had the good sense to learn enough is school to be interested in the technology associated with these cars.

GT40s got invented in the first place.

Ron made this website!

THANKS RON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I am thankful for enjoyable things to work on, tools to work on them, hands to turn the tools, and a brain and heart to make the hands work. And the time to do it.

Thanks guys. I didn't mean for this to be downer at all or be about me. It is sad but certainly not tragic. He had a great life and was 80. I learned a lot about this evil disease this year. So many good things came of it. The biggest, a united family. I think that he felt that it was worth the pain to see my brothers united again and resolve many years of misunderstanding.

So much to be grateful for. This year more so than ever before.

Thankful ~
that I never had to fight a war
and grateful to those that did
for those that have come before that allow us this day

to those that shared with us their passion
to those which we will share ours

Back