Help to Identify a Gulf GTD.....

No, just 5 numbers, not GTD, no letters just 5 numbers. The car’s always had them from first registration.
simon

try this... from2017
paul

Mike Pass

Supporter
I agree with Malcolm that the chassis is GTD. The rear upright and suspension is exactly like my 1998 GTD. The pedal box, battery position and twin servos is also exactly like my GTD. The exhaust is also the original GTD non crossover set up. The chassis number may have been applied locally when the car was built. The different rear clip style may be a local body panel fitted when built or changed later due to damage etc. However the chassis and many other parts are very recognisable as GTD.
Cheers
Mike

I agree with Malcolm that the chassis is GTD. The rear upright and suspension is exactly like my 1998 GTD. The pedal box, battery position and twin servos is also exactly like my GTD. The exhaust is also the original GTD non crossover set up. The chassis number may have been applied locally when the car was built. The different rear clip style may be a local body panel fitted when built or changed later due to damage etc. However the chassis and many other parts are very recognisable as GTD.
Cheers
Mike
May be can you explain me the 308 in my GTD stamped code. Thanks

Back