I Bought a Race Car

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Aaaaaaaaaaaah! You've decided to join those who like to "turn money into noise", huh, Pete?! :D

You can't take it with you! Enjoy! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Aaaaaaaaaaaah! You've decided to join those who like to "turn money into noise", huh, Pete?! :D

You can't take it with you! Enjoy! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Lol, my wife will say I have always been part of that group Larry. And sadly we have no kids to leave it to, so I intend to grow old disgracefully.

Doug S.

I may be 70, but still trying to age disgracefully
Lifetime Supporter
Lol, my wife will say I have always been part of that group Larry. And sadly we have no kids to leave it to, so I intend to grow old disgracefully.
Congrats on your new adventure, Pete...and SO GLAD you're joining the "...aging disgracefully" club (see my signature line :laugh: )

Cheers...hoping you are as successful in FF as you have with your race horses!

Doug

Keith

GT40s Supporter
I never realised how much wider the track is front to rear and I've been to literally hundreds of FF races... Unless it's a peculiar trick of the photographic angle, that looks quite an astonishing difference, compared with say, the car behind...

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Hi Pete, congrats on your new project - 'tis a thing of beauty, & I reckon that you will get heaps of fun out of it !!

Small world re Frank Matich - my daughter's ex is Frank's grandson, & Frank's chief designer (Henry Nehribecki) did the dropped floors in my GT40 !!

All the best to you & Di,

Kind Regards,

Peter Delaney

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I never realised how much wider the track is front to rear and I've been to literally hundreds of FF races... Unless it's a peculiar trick of the photographic angle, that looks quite an astonishing difference, compared with say, the car behind...
I think it's the camera angle Keith, they look pretty much the same in the flesh.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Pete, congrats on your new project - 'tis a thing of beauty, & I reckon that you will get heaps of fun out of it !!

Small world re Frank Matich - my daughter's ex is Frank's grandson, & Frank's chief designer (Henry Nehribecki) did the dropped floors in my GT40 !!

All the best to you & Di,

Kind Regards,

Peter Delaney
Cheers Pete, small world indeed, I'll pass on your best to Di.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I'm pretty sure it's the angle the photo is taken at Keith.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Exhaust fabricated and fitted, along with heat shield, battery box, muffler and pedal box. David also managed to get his competition licence.

Attachments

Last edited: