If you get bored.....

If you've been at that with your computer boy type special skills ... you'll be for it mr T!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Can't get past 319.8...YET!!! Got to get some Red-Bull into my Yeti!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Paul how do I save image ( yes I know I'm a computer dinosaur) and then post my little icy penguins attempt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif?

322.9 top time waster

Attachments

• 31385-screen.gif
    31385-screen.gif
    38.1 KB · Views: 278

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]

.. you all realize that PlayStation DOES make a game with a GT40 (1075) competing in endurance races (OK its not LeMans but its pretty close).

[/ QUOTE ]Didn't Know that Chris, was it for PS2 and if so, do you know what it is called?

There's gonna be a need for counseling, due to this link.
Just for the hell of it, I checked to see who's online.
11 guys happened to be "reading" "If you get bored", at one time! You know who you are! Get some help! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Thanks again, Mike!(NOT) (I was #12!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bill

[ QUOTE ]
.. you all realize that PlayStation DOES make a game with a GT40 (1075) competing in endurance races (OK its not LeMans but its pretty close).

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't Know that Chris, was it for PS2 and if so, do you know what it is called?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pete,
Gran Turismo 2 on PS1, and Gran Tursmo 3 on PS2. In both games you can buy a roadgoing GT40 and build it up to a race car, or you can win 1075 which is faster than the race car that you build. You can then either race them in sprints or endurance races with pit stops. The realism is incredible. To go really quick you need to set up your suspension/ratios/traction/etc correctly and select the appropriate tyers. The tyers even start off cold, and then wear out as you race.

Obviously I'm still a big kid at heart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rick Merz

Lifetime Supporter
Best I was able to get was 323.5.. after hours of wasted time. I think that this must be the max distance.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Best I was able to get was 323.5.. after hours of wasted time. I think that this must be the max distance.

[/ QUOTE ]If you go to www.meph.eu.org/ It is the same game but the little guy goes a lot further. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That is where
I got the 595.5 mentioned on the earlier post.
Chrisl, thanks for the information, from one big kid to another.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Hmmmmm! It,s about 40 something Deg.c outside--a welcome retreat, 329.5 40 strikes 3 direct hits
What a cool game.Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Didn't Know that Chris, was it for PS2 and if so, do you know what it is called?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pete, a little game called Gran Turismo 3. You can drive the GT40 in Gran Turismo 2, but that's for the PS1. Gran Turismo 3 is specificly for Play Station 2. Have fun "unlocking" the GT40, if took me FOREVER to get it!!!!

P.S In Gran Turismo 4 you can drive the new GT. GT4 Prolouge is out now (a preview of the game, but still very good fun!)

Try this version of the smack the penguin game. It is really booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring. www.korenwolf.net/pingu/rocket-up-the-arse.html but the scores are much higher. I got 12888.9 on the first hit. Joe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back