Is this the Islam some of you seem to love?

Keith

Test is fake. It was devised to make a political point - however it 'may' be representative of the type of questions posed in that era although not necessarily in the same paper.

The following may have made some impact, although I like it as a song.

But was it educationally subversive? (and others of the same ilk)

"We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey teacher leave them kids alone
All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall"

(Roger Walters)

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Since 9-11, including the Boston bombing, the number of people killed in the US by Muslim terrorists.......................21

Since 9-11, the number of people killed in the US by Guns.......35,500+.

How many have been killed by abortion in that length of time? 'By drunk drivers? Doctor errors? Dope overdoses?

BTW, I'd like to see the source of your stats on gun deaths...'would like to know how many resulted from criminal acts vs. accidents, etc.

Infidel Uncircumcised Dogs,

How dare you have your usual HATE ALL MUSLIM PARTY and don’t invite a real Muslim??!

What kind of a BS tread is this?? The Forever drunk, Moroton :drunk:, begins it,,,,the usual Nazis (Pete, and company) fan it,,,,the Communist Abortionists (Captain Craik and ,,,Captain Craik!!) try to put it out with petrol and then ,,,,,,,,,an Atheist (Jeffery ,,,ma boy) defends “MA PEOPLE”.

Even Fox News or PBS news invites someone from the “other side” to comment or at the very least explain the opposite point of view! Why wasn’t I invited to your usually ignorant, TIRED hate party?!

Surely ,,,,I have come across MORE White Christians (and atheists) than all of you have come across Muslims?! The only Muslims that you care to know (on your worthless TV) or WANT TO KNOW are the ones that want to cut off your head.:rolleyes:

I often find myself defending you “WHITE DEVILS” ,,,when some of “ma people” foam at the mouth and claim injustice and tyranny. My response is ,,,,,,a few people with power have brainwashed the masses . If you are a ZEALOT Christian/Muslim/Jew/Hindu/Buddhist/Atheist,,,,,chances are good that you are a dangerous MORON.

Now,,,,OLD PEOPLE,,,please continue with your "boogyman",,,,I know,,it is too late to learn a new trick

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Infidel Uncircumcised Dogs,

How dare you have your usual HATE ALL MUSLIM PARTY and don’t invite a real Muslim??!

What kind of a BS tread is this?? The Forever drunk, Moroton :drunk:, begins it,,,,the usual Nazis (Pete, and company) fan it,,,,the Communist Abortionists (Captain Craik and ,,,Captain Craik!!) try to put it out with petrol and then ,,,,,,,,,an Atheist (Jeffery ,,,ma boy) defends “MA PEOPLE”.

Even Fox News or PBS news invites someone from the “other side” to comment or at the very least explain the opposite point of view! Why wasn’t I invited to your usually ignorant, TIRED hate party?!

Surely ,,,,I have come across MORE White Christians (and atheists) than all of you have come across Muslims?! The only Muslims that you care to know (on your worthless TV) or WANT TO KNOW are the ones that want to cut off your head.:rolleyes:

I often find myself defending you “WHITE DEVILS” ,,,when some of “ma people” foam at the mouth and claim injustice and tyranny. My response is ,,,,,,a few people with power have brainwashed the masses . If you are a ZEALOT Christian/Muslim/Jew/Hindu/Buddhist/Atheist,,,,,chances are good that you are a dangerous MORON.

Now,,,,OLD PEOPLE,,,please continue with your "boogyman",,,,I know,,it is too late to learn a new trick

I'd really like to meet you one day, 'Sheik! Truly, I would, sir!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Faili,

How is the "marketing genius"?

Remember, when you need a GT40 fix, you know where to find us.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Faili,

Where have you been when you were needed here?
Have you become naturalized Mexican? Do they allow you back
into the U.S.A.?

الكفار

Greetings Old Men,,,,,,I hate to say it,,,,,but I do miss ya from time to time.

I have been in Mexico, Greece and Axis of Evil. I am in California at the moment ,,,,soon to be rendered to somewhere for proper torture.

Larry (Lawrence of Arabia) L, come to Mexico,,,,,,we can go fishing ,,,,,or if that is to boring,,,we can arrange for you to be kidnapped (Just kidding, white people don’t get kidnapped in Mexico).:shocked:

Drunkard ,,,I do have problems entering US,,,, however a bottle of Tequila in my bag often warms the heart of the INS interrogator ,,,and he subsequently lets me in !!! They think “real Muslims” don’t drink. Of course the bottle is often a gift for Infidel/dog /Christen friends of mine.

I am going to start a new tread on Football ,,,all of you Politic junky, Muslim hating bastards are encouraged to bring in your ZEST. Fighting,,, associated with sport is much better than wasting your breath on whores (Politicians) and religion (Organized Crime).

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry (Lawrence of Arabia) L, come to Mexico,,,,,,we can go fishing ,,,,,or if that is to boring,,,we can arrange for you to be kidnapped (Just kidding, white people don’t get kidnapped in Mexico).:shocked:

IMHO, Mexico these days is more dangerous than DETROIT (or Iraq/Af'stan/or Egypt for that matter). So instead, may I suggest you simply walk back across the border into SoCal (if you've left the U.S. by then - who's going to stop you?) during the last week of August and give me a call on my cell as wifey and I plan to be in SoCal then. Just don't bring any IEDs, dirty bombs, or whatever-the-heck-else you and your ilk normally pack!. I don't wanna get caught up in that whole scene!:stunned:

Uuuuh...you DO realize you'll be buying dinner, right?! :smug2:

IMHO, Mexico these days is more dangerous than DETROIT (or Iraq/Af'stan/or Egypt for that matter). So instead, may I suggest you simply walk back across the border into SoCal (if you've left the U.S. by then - who's going to stop you?) during the last week of August and give me a call on my cell as wifey and I plan to be in SoCal then. Just don't bring any IEDs, dirty bombs, or whatever-the-heck-else you and your ilk normally pack!. I don't wanna get caught up in that whole scene!:stunned:

Uuuuh...you DO realize you'll be buying dinner, right?! :smug2:

L Lawrence, Between Oakland California (High school and JC), Mexico and Iran,,,,,,the most violent place for me is/was/will be Oakland. This is coming from a guy whose house was bombed by Iraqi Army!!
If you happen to be in Northern Cali in May-July of 2014,,,,, send me a PM.

Funny thing about your “IED” comment,,,whenever I get stopped by the Mexican police (and I have been stopped a dozen times for speeding above 100mph!!),,,,they ask “Tiene Bomba?” Have yet to get ticket or pay a peso of bribe:shocked:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...whenever I get stopped by the Mexican police (and I have been stopped a dozen times for speeding above 100mph!!),,,,they ask “Tiene Bomba?” Have yet to get a ticket or pay a peso of bribe:shocked:

Why? Because you replied, "Si', yo tango ocho bombas"???

"If you happen to be in Northern Cali in May-July of 2014..."

'Not too likely at this point, 'Sheik.

Back