Israel and Gaza?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well, FWIW, most religions seem to have been used as excuses for criminal violence etc at some time in their histories.

And also FWIW I think militant Islam is a hell of a fucking threat. Pardon my French. I don't see the French as a threat, except maybe to France itself.

I agree Jim, I think The followers of Islam are the biggest threat to World Peace since Hitler wore short pants. And not just the militant ones.

Pat

Supporter
Veek,

In part you have completely missed the point of what I was saying, and I have no idea what you are talking about on a number of points. I also seem to have made you quite angry for some reason even though some of what I said was agreeing with others.
Nick

Nick, you don't make me angry at all. It takes quite a bit to do that. After all, I may simply be a 12 year old posting in my mother's basement to stir crap with a bunch of "furriners" and you may be an 80 year old woman in a retirement home posting in garters and a funny hat.
In the end, it really doesn't matter now does it?

Last edited:
Wonder how they tell the difference between the spay and their natural hygiene? In the 70s we had a lot arabs going to the UofA, they never did figure out how to use soap and deodorant. Black Firebird TransAm with gold hood decals, never saw so many in Tucson.

Last edited:
Back