Lawsuits on www.gt40s.com

Re: Lawsuits on www.gt40s.com

[ QUOTE ]

I suppose that would not be California valley girl? I got a feeling I'm in for ass whooping! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno Ron, being alone in a room listening to Moon Unit
Zappa speak and you'll be begging for a proper ass whooping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Ian

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

[/ QUOTE ]
Fortunately, since we've prevented our government from disarming us (despite numerous attempts)

[/ QUOTE ]

Our stupid Government disarmed us and now only the bad guys have guns. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Gun crime if anything has increased /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif

Keith

I hear you. It's getting worse here too. I was a shooting victim 4 years ago whilst at work and because I'm white it hit the papers. People here don't believe that gun crime is so bad because it has mainly been black on black crimes so the media don't bother to report it. It only gets reported if white people or cops get attacked.

Like you say, only the bad guys have the guns. We're just cannon fodder.

Sorry, it's the wrong thread and wrong forum but it's a subject very close to my heart every time I try to stand up and walk!

Enough already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You guys got it all wrong. When you aren't allowed to have guns,,,,,,,, only THE GOVERNMENT has guns. Then "they" can enforce anything "they" want. Or even worse, anything a group(read religious, economic or social) convinces them to enforce.

Bill

Back