Luis Nieves Mark1

Luis,

I am staggered by the quality of these images. I played with 3Dstudio some years ago, but this is a quantum leap in quality compared to most of the CG I have seen.

Can I pinch one with your permission to put on my PC desktop :)

Graham.

I am totally staggered - espescially by the degree of detail on ancilliary components - and even to some chalk writing on one of the tyres.
CGI has kust taken a massive step forward. A rare talent with such an eye for detail.
Well done Luis.
Thank you very much for your kind comment David, I've notice I'm not the only one with a sharp vision around here. the chalk in the tyre is an extra something to add realism to the renders.

amazing, it looks so real...beautiful, its a art.
Thank you, I agree with you, the GT-40 it self is a piece of art.

Luis,
+1 to all of the comments above.
Garry
Tks garry

Luis:
Great work. Probably the best introduction I have seen here on the forum.
I noticed that those files are quite large, 13mb or so, and the detail is really nice when zooming in.
Will the software allow you 360 deg. views?
Really awesome!
Cheers
Phil
Thank you very much Phil, Yes I can make video with this model, not just 360 deg, but taking my cameras everywhere in space, I can animate the car, add smoke light or fire effects if I wish. I will be working on a demo reel that I will share for sure with GT40S community.

Luis,

I am staggered by the quality of these images. I played with 3Dstudio some years ago, but this is a quantum leap in quality compared to most of the CG I have seen.

Can I pinch one with your permission to put on my PC desktop :)

Graham.

Thank you Graham, I appreciate you are asking, of course you can.

The same for the rest of you gentlemen, feel free to use these images in your desktops as wallpapers, if somebody want to use them with a different purpose please write me a PM we will see what kind of arrangement we can make.
One more time thanks for having me and tks for taking the time to write me your feed-back.

Luis.

Very nice work Luis :2thumbsup:
Thank you man

Luis,

What a work of art. Excellent Job!
Tks I'm Glad you like it.

I echo the rest of the comments, incredible work
Thank you for the nice comment

Just beautifull,super work.
Bill
Thank you Bill

Luis - how easy is it to move the steering wheel to the right?
Is actually an easy fix, it will take just a couple or few hours of work, tweaking the textures and the model.
I believe, at some point I'm going to have a request from somebody eager to have customized renders with a right handed; I will post those renders for sure.

The latest one looks incredible Luis!
Thank you

Wow really stunning!
Thanks.

Thank you all or your replys gentlemen, I'm having a lot of fun in your Forum. More renders will come soon.

Luis.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Luis - it's just that tub 1075 (sporting the number 6 and Multiple winner at Le Mans) was right hand drive and at some time you may wish to sell some prints or license someone else to do it. Only a thought.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Luis,

I see you live in San Mateo! We are in Saratoga, I have P2264, you should come by sometime and I'll show you just how close your renderings are!

i want to have a friend like you,....so we could do the faszinatings builds,.....
your renderings are real artwork, without having an original near you,.....
it is a perfekt job you do,......
TEAM JUST

Luis - it's just that tub 1075 (sporting the number 6 and Multiple winner at Le Mans) was right hand drive and at some time you may wish to sell some prints or license someone else to do it. Only a thought.
Thank you David, I know I have some inaccurate details here and there; the steering wheel is one of those. I'm aware of the history of course, but a friendly reminder doesn't hurt. I do really appreciate your comment.

How easy would it be for you to change the paint color and black out the wheels? ;)
I can do everything with CGI; do you have something in mind?

Luis,

I see you live in San Mateo! We are in Saratoga, I have P2264, you should come by sometime and I'll show you just how close your renderings are!
Hi Jim, that sounds great, I would love to know your car some day soon, drop me a line with your contact info. Thank you!

i want to have a friend like you,....so we could do the faszinatings builds,.....
your renderings are real artwork, without having an original near you,.....
it is a perfekt job you do,......
TEAM JUST

Hahahaha, Thank you very much for your kind comment man, What kind of built you will like to do?

Thank you again Gentlemen, it seems that more and more people are interested in my work, I'm glad I'm posting in the forum. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P><FONT color=navy><FONT face=Verdana><A href=
[email protected] [email protected]

Luis Nieves.

luis,....with your talend on rendering,....i think we could build every car we want,.....because, your renderings are so realistic and perfekt in technik like blueprints,....with a z-corp-3-d-printer everyone can print a hand-modell and look if all is correct before building a real dimension car,.....i am real speachless,....i often look at rendering forums or 3d forums or design forums,.....but you dont find so much renderings like your´s,.....i would be lukky if i could do 10% from your work,....this could bring my dreams into reality,.....great, great job,.....

TEAM JUST

Back