M20 Dreaming

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations, Leon! Always great to receive the recognition as validation for your efforts on this fabulous build!

Hello forum members hope you all had a great Christmas and are planning a good welcome for the new year tonight. As you probably know I have my car for sale on a few sites, one of the things I mention is trading a good GT40 replica so thought I would ask on here as this forum has the best cars in the world on it. Have a good new year and I hope 2023 will be a good year for all of you. Cheers Leon

Hello forum members hope you all had a great Christmas and are planning a good welcome for the new year tonight. As you probably know I have my car for sale on a few sites, one of the things I mention is trading a good GT40 replica so thought I would ask on here as this forum has the best cars in the world on it. Have a good new year and I hope 2023 will be a good year for all of you. Cheers Leon
Leon , I would love to buy a copy of the magazine could you arrange that? Rod

Hi Rod, happy New year mate, hope you and the family are well and had a good Christmas. I will see if i have one at home, if so I will send it to you. Cheers Leon

Leon,
Magnificent car my friend.
Do you have any video other than the short clip driving out of the pits? Would go a long way to help sell the car, especially to an off shore party. Demonstrating shifting, cornering, speed, glorious sound.... all would instill additional incentive to a potential purchaser.

Happy New Year

Back