Mandy's gone.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Christine Keeler was the most beautiful woman in her earlier years. We went to Mandy's restaurant in Tel Aviv in the early to mid 70's (when there was only one - she later opened a few more plus a night club) She married a Jewish businessman who set her up in business not long after the Profumo affair.

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
:thumbsup:

Dear God...'time' has been no kinder to her than it has been to Brigitte Bardot:

Brigitte Bardot is now 'recluse' with 'dubious private life' says friend Jane Birkin | Daily Mail Online

'Sad........seriously.......very sad. :sad:

(Edit: OTOH, 50 years after she 1st appeared on the Andy William's T.V. show, Marie Osmond looks even MORE gorgeous today than she ever has. I'm DEAD SERIOUS here. Yeeeeeeeeww have NO idea...NO IDEA AT ALL!

Those of you who may have been with her 'backstage' at the Flamingo in 'Vegas sometime during the last 4-5 years know I'm being t-o-t-a-l-l-y honest when I say that. She truly IS an absolute DOLL...inside AND out. I'm also being dead serious when I say I just love her to pieces! :love:)

(Around our house [and I told Marie this a couple of years ago with wifey by my side!] Marie is referred to as "the other woman"...and when I told her that, Marie LAUGHED!!! :squint::squint::squint: :D:D:D I really DO love Marie to pieces! She truly IS that special to me! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:)

Wifey, of course, will always, ALWAYS be #1...

Last edited:
And at the other side of the spectrum the love of my life Sophia looks as lovely today as she did 50 years ago, not bad for 80.

john

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

I'd say Raquel Welch looked darned good at SEVENTY TWO as well!!!

(I believe she's actually 74 now???)

(Edit: 'Saw her on T.V. about a month ago and, however old she is now, she looked the same then as she does in the photo above. She's still a stunner!)

Last edited:

Keith

What? No mention of Hanoi Jane? Its her birthday today chaps..

77 years old - it must be the rice & soy sauce... :)

('cos she's NOT worth it :veryangry: )

Attachments

• Hanoi Jane.jpg
    Hanoi Jane.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 203

Pat

Supporter
You fellows have it all wrong. While Sophia Loren still a couple of things going for her (they were quite prominent in her photo), my vote is for Barbara Eden!!!!

I actually met her about ten years ago (when she was 73) when she was doing some local promotional work and she is elegant and absolutely stunning. The best part is she is as charming and personable as she is attractive. The photo below is a year old.

Attachments

• Barbara_Eden.jpg
    Barbara_Eden.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 268

Steve

Supporter
You fellows have it all wrong. While Sophia Loren still a couple of things going for her (they were quite prominent in her photo), my vote is for Barbara Eden!!!!

I actually met her about ten years ago (when she was 73) when she was doing some local promotional work and she is elegant and absolutely stunning. The best part is she is as charming and personable as she is attractive. The photo below is a year old.

First belly button seen on broadcast television. Set the bar high on their first try....

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Amazing what drugs and surgery can do!

Of course not all surgical interventions hold up....

Attachments

• implants-demotivational-poster-1234311301.jpg
    implants-demotivational-poster-1234311301.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 218
Back