More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Doug S.

Lifetime Premier Supporter
And the rediculas part of all of this bull dust, its been proven scientifically beyond any shadow of doubt that the climate is actually getting cooler not warmer, so you will probably have noticed the change of heading in all the rhetoric from "globing Warming" to now its Climate Change" funny that.
Doesn't seem to me that there can be much argument with the fact that there IS climate change...as to whether or not it's related to human "sources" may remain to be seen...as is whether or not we can do anything to change it at this late date. I submit that we as a WORLD should do something about it...not just the farmers with cattle or the European Union...no, the entire planet needs to be aware of and attend to the disastrous climatic changes that are occurring with even more intensity and regularity than before.

Doug

Doug S.

...and, in this country, CONGRESS is supposed to be the body that creates laws.
...and it seems to me that Congress's failure to act is the crux of the matter. We need to find more members of Congress who are there for the good of the country, not just themselves...or, even, the constituents in those members "zone".

Larry L.

"In a Nov. 14, 2010 interview with the Swiss newspaper Neue Zürcher Zeitung, Edenhofer, co-chair of the U.N. IPCC's Working Group III, made this shocking admission:

One must free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. [What we're doing] has almost nothing to do with the climate. We must state clearly that we use climate policy to redistribute de facto the world's wealth.​
In the same interview, Edenhofer added this:
Climate policy has almost nothing to do anymore with protecting the environment. The next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which distribution of the world's resources will be negotiated."​

Several of us here have been insisting for years the whole CC/GW 'movement' is nothing more than a wealth redistribution scheme. Evidently, IF the above report is legit (and I see no reason to doubt it is - my personal bias admitted), we now have the smoking gun.

I wonder what "the other side's" rebuttal will be? 'Dismissal of the above just 'out of hand'? Screaming at the sky? Mob demonstrations in opposition to the above revelations? Or perhaps some actual FACTUAL evidence that the above truly is "fake news"? If the latter - I honestly WOULD like to see that evidence. 'Dead serious.

Personally, I've grown sick and tired of the whole CC/GW farce.