More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Are you denying that redistribution of wealth is a primary agenda of the left?

Bob,

Certainly hope not Bob, even I acknowledge it would be a dull with just us Liberals in Heaven. :)

Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

Bob,

Certainly hope not Bob, even I acknowledge it would be a bit one sided with just all us Liberals in Heaven. :)

Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

God is not interested in what you are forced to give, but what is in your heart to give.

God is not interested in what you are forced to give, but what is in your heart to give.

Bob,

"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

We know what he thought of paying taxes.The synoptic gospels state that hostile questioners tried to trap Jesus into taking an explicit and dangerous stand on whether Jews should or should not pay taxes to the Roman authorities

They anticipated that Jesus would oppose the tax.

Bob,

Bit of a cop out when we know what he thought of paying taxes

"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

Your not going to get to heaven rendering to Caesar. He also gave us self will to overturn tyrants who take too much.

Bob,

Some nice side steps but I cannot see how

"If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor"

could be seen as anything else but wealth redistribution.

Nick

The Liberal tyrant

Last edited:
Bob,

Some nice side steps but I cannot see how

"If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor"

could be seen as anything else but wealth distribution.

Nick

The Liberal tyrant

"Perfect" is unobtainable for any mortal on this earth except for one Man who died for our sins.

Bad Stuff Happens

6 December 2011

The long war for carbon sense continues. Persistence is our secret weapon.
Please pass this on.

The first climate scare was man-made “global warming”.

But the warming refused to appear as fast as the models predicted, so it became “climate change”.

But people were not stupid and soon were saying “but climate always changes”.
"

Pete, come on now.....the change in terminology from "Global Warming" to "Global Climate Change" came about because the scientists realized that the more important factor was rapidly changing weather patterns rather than the overall warming effect. Not because the warming pattern wasn't there...it is. Take a look at a picture of any mountain range or glacier now v. 25 years ago. There's a lot less snow and ice....

Pete, come on now.....the change in terminology from "Global Warming" to "Global Climate Change" came about because the scientists realized that the more important factor was rapidly changing weather patterns rather than the overall warming effect. Not because the warming pattern wasn't there...it is. Take a look at a picture of any mountain range or glacier now v. 25 years ago. There's a lot less snow and ice....

They changed it because it was a fraud, you know, kinda like Cliffbeer to Cliffbeer2!

It was changed because it was a fraud, you know, kinda like Cliffbeer to cliffbeer2!!!!!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Bollocks,
Go to Lake Louise and look at the photos on the wall from 70 years ago. The glacier was much smaller then.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I found this, its lot Lake Louise, but.......

If this is not convincing enough, consider that since the year 2000, glaciers around the world have continued melting at greater and greater rates - exponentially greater rates. Alaska's glaciers are receding at twice the rate

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Here is another

GLAthabascaBraasch.jpg

<LI style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 18px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 151px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; HEIGHT: 76px; PADDING-TOP: 17px" class=rg_li>

Last edited:
Glacier recession and glacier melt are not necessarily the same thing. Many ot the glaciers that the IPCC and its confederate ngos (wwf/greenpeace etc) point to as examples of GW are, infact, sited at elevations where the temp never gets above freezing - so melt due to GW is not the reason for retreat. A reduction in levels of precipitation due to changing weather patterns or changes in local land use reducing evapotranspiration (the cause of Kilimanjaro's loss of snow) and a reduction in albedo due to the burning of soot producing fuels, can all have a drastic effect over time. These reasons are, however, unlikely to feature in alarmist propoganda.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Colin,

I really do not know about "alarmist propaganda"...........

What I do know is that the earths tempature fluctuates and we certinally appear to be in a warming trend. How much of this is caused by man and how much is natural, I do not know.

Same folks say it is mostly caused by man, I'm pritty sure that is wrong.

Some folks say man has no effect, I'm pritty sure that is wrong.

As we do not know, I have a real problem with those who say its all man and with those who deny man has any effect. Pete when you say that "bullocks, glaciers are getting bigger, I have a very hard time taking you seriously. To folks like LB, who say its all just a commi conspiracy...............look at the photos!!!!!

Last edited:
Back