More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
"In the Western Himalayas, a group of some 230 glaciers are bucking the global warming trend."

Himalayan Glaciers Seem to Be Growing : Discovery News

Yes, here is a photo

GLAthabascaBraasch.jpg

Jim, all the data is corrupt. Honest men become involuntary liars when they use the data of purposeful liars.

Please learn how to post visual aids, your above posting doesn't work.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Bob, you said that "ALL DATA IS CORRUPT"

Yet you continually post (in your words) CORRUPT DATA!!!!

So unless you were lying, then you only post corrupt data, please stop!

So BOB, what is it are you a lier or are you posting corrupt data?

When it becomes universally recognized that the Global Cooling/Warming/Changing data is corrupt, I won't need to post about it anymore.

Read the above, one trick pony. And, address your bogus pictures that are obviously taken at different distances from each other. This is the same as a protest of a few dozen being made to look like thousands with the aid of camera placement.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Bob, look closely, those photos, they look to be from within a few feet of each other.

Does anyone else think that glacier has not receded?

Last edited:

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
This looks to me like the photos DO show the glacier receding....sorry, Bob. I think you are wrong on this one. And, FWIW, I have friends who are politically conservative AND climate scientists with extensive peer-reviewed publications who DO believe in global warming and climate change. And, they think there's nothing we can do about it- that the horse is already out of the barn, down the road, taken to the knackers', butchered, and turned into dog food. Done and done.

Not to be pessimistic or anything....

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Unreal! Jim, if you stand in the same spot as picture one in picture two, the photo will look the same! Are you that simple?????

Unbelievable. Give these photos (I've highlighted the center section because lens distortion and configuration most likely changed during the years, but the location is basically the same) to 100 people, and 99, if not all 100, will say they are at the same location and distance. The triangle and arrow is identical in size an shape on both photos, and I've adjusted the second photo so that the framed center section is bordered by 3 significant points common to both photos. So in essence, both photos are as identical as can be except for the outer 20% or so (the periphery).

Please tell us you still think the glacier is no different, and honestly mean it.

standard.jpg

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
My point, which I obviously have put very badly is not whether the globe is warming or not. But that Governments across the globe are jumping on the climate change band wagon started by Gore's corrupt film to have a reason to tax the shit out of us and achieve their goal of wealth redistribution.
The science and the climate change data has been manipulated to suit.
Not even the two J's can deny that.....Can they?

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Pete has a point, so I'll pile on top of that and say the fossil fuels industry loves the tax breaks it gets as it piles profits on top of profits. There is little wonder that moving the money trail away from them, in any direction, will cause a big stink.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Terry,

I knew Bob was somewhat delusional and tended to see only things that agree with his paranoid views, but this is way over the top.

Those photos appear to be taken at virtually the exact same place.

He calls them "bogus" pictures and then insults me!!!

OK big talker Bob, are you ready to admit that not only were you wrong about the photos, but you were wrong about the glacier, it has massivly receded. Hasn't it BOB!

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I think you vastly overstate the extent of things on all points you list. Gore's film had some errors, but it was not "corrupt." Some of the data is suspect or "manipulated," but the vast majority is not. I will grant you that those issues deserve attention, and examination as these problems exist on both sides of the debate.

But drawing the conclusion that there is some vast conspiracy by western nations to "tax the shit out of us" in order to redistribute wealth to the third world is pretty looney.

I've asked it several times. What possible goal is advanced by an American President or an Australian prime minister in doing this?

Don't you think it is far more likely that the stated reason -- pinning the external cost of fossil fuel use on the user rather than on society -- is correct?

My point, which I obviously have put very badly is not whether the globe is warming or not. But that Governments across the globe are jumping on the climate change band wagon started by Gore's corrupt film to have a reason to tax the shit out of us and achieve their goal of wealth redistribution.
The science and the climate change data has been manipulated to suit.
Not even the two J's can deny that.....Can they?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,

If your point is that Governments will try and use data to as you say "tax the shit out of us", that may be, but thats not what I'm talking about. What I'm talking about is the obvious fact that the earth is warming.

You posted a long rant, implying that there is no global warming.....................and the post said things like Greenland is cooling.

That is just not true. I really do not know why the earth is warming and neither do you and neither does anyone else.

But it is warming and to post missleading data like that, is disingenuous and you will be called on it.

Last edited:
It was changed because it was a fraud, you know, kinda like Cliffbeer to cliffbeer2!!!!!

Bob, here we go again. What's your damage man?

I politely suggested we shut the f up a while back in the interests of sparing ourselves and other members of this forum the distateful dialog.

I'll repeat the polite invitation to just ignore each other. Whaddya say you man up and leave it alone? You can be assured I will do the same. Nay, I dare you to leave it alone.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well Jim and Jeff ,you say my data is misleading because you don't agree with it.
I say your data is misleading because I don't agree with it.
I posted my personal naked eye comparison between an old photo and the glacier at lake Louise and you said I was drunk and standing on my head.
I have never denied that the globe may be warming, I have said that I don't believe that CO2 generated by man is responsible. There is plenty of evidence to show the computer models were set up to give the result the scientists wanted to please their sponsors and keep the pay checks coming in.
If the globe is warming I suspect it may have a lot more to do with that very bright thing that rises in the East and sets in the west rather than CO2.
As for Gores film it knowingly told lies about the climate to the degree that a Judge in the U.K. Banned it from being shown in schools. I call that corrupt. You Jeff may chose to classify that as minor errors the Judge did not.
My government led by a women who lied to get elected stating there would be no tax on CO2 prior to the election passed a carbon tax bill a couple of weeks ago. I also call that corrupt. You may not.
There are previous scare mongering by scientists the media and Governments, the Millenium
Bug and the hole in the Ozone layer spring to mind.
I know we will never agree so I suggest we agree not to and move on.

Last edited:
The right foreground has more curvature and comes down to nearly touch the border of the photo, while the lower one goes almost all the way to the left, never being abrupt in ending. The top left peak has a ledge coming off of it to the right. the top picture has it in an arch and tipping up. The lower has it going steadily downward.

But beyond all of that, we have no indication of what season either picture happens to be in. We aren't told who took the pictures.

I happen to know the lower is by Gary Braasch, a very well known climate propagandist who ironically won the Ansel Adams award for Conservation Photography. The irony is that even Ansel was known to "lose" elements of his original photo for compositional reasons long before photoshop.

Unbelievable. Give these photos (I've highlighted the center section because lens distortion and configuration most likely changed during the years, but the location is basically the same) to 100 people, and 99, if not all 100, will say they are at the same location and distance. The triangle and arrow is identical in size an shape on both photos, and I've adjusted the second photo so that the framed center section is bordered by 3 significant points common to both photos. So in essence, both photos are as identical as can be except for the outer 20% or so (the periphery).

Please tell us you still think the glacier is no different, and honestly mean it.

standard.jpg

Back