More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Keith

Cannot fault the logic on a lot of what you say Cliff - cannot comment on the science because I really do not know enough nor have had time to read the reams of, well frankly, confusing and diametrically opposed thesis out there.

But, even if what you say is true and half the planet went "green" tomorrow, I cannot see it would make any difference .

By applying your comments to the model, (there has been so much damage by MAN in a relatively short space of time), to make it "right" again will take another, 10,000, 50,000, 100,000 years...I'm not at all sure I can spare that much time to be honest.

I mean there is no practical answer is there?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I'm just as positive that global warming is a scam and is being used as a vehicle by the U.N. And governments Worldwide to tax the rich and "equalize" wealth.
Al Gore and his ilk have jumped on the band wagon and made large fortunes from the scam.
I have said in the past and will repeat, I am all for stopping pollution. Please start with the real polluters like china and India.
I have also said and will repeat CO2 is not a pollutant, without it all life on Earth would become extinct.
Historians will shake their heads and laugh at the fact that so many were taken in, as we do now about the Millenium bug.

Keith

Always made me laugh when visiting Americans would say "but where is London's famous fog, as in the song?"

You can guess the rest - the cloud has apparently drifted over to Bejiing...

All through the '50's and '60's London was beset by a pall (literally) of green/grey smog, which, depending on weather conditions would lie on the city 24/7. Headlights would have to be used in daylight hours and if you blew your nose, you would have a black hankie.

The iconic Battersea Power Station with it's 4 tall chimneys belched out thick grey smoke for 24 hours amongst other major industrial polluters.

If you had lived in London in the middle part of the 20th century you wouldn't be at all surprised that people like myself developed terminal lung diseases whatever our 'lifestyle choices' were.

With that and TB due in part to poor housing (partially solved by one H. Goering), we were always going to be doomed to respiratory hell.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
It amazes me too how gullible people are so easily fooled by these Fraudulent IPPC pretend Scientists & Climatologists.
I often am astounded at the naive way that very gullible peoples just accept the words of so called experts.
How so much foolishness can exist in a supposedly intelligent intelligent species as humans. The indescribably vanity that tiny mankind can affect the workings of Mother Nature , the Suns natural Cycles, the entire universe, then argue publicly that they are sooo right & the rest of the population are just naive Sceptics, fools to be scorned. Even when it is proven by real Science , physics & the World it self, still they cling doggedly to their insanity.
Mounting ridiculous arguments for their ridiculous non beliefs in the facts. So many people just blindly quote dogma for their own foolish pride.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Yes and a tad wasted, I'd just been reading a bunch of crap from the Aussie greens basically saying the freezing conditions in the U.S. were caused by man

It amazes me too how gullible people are so easily fooled by these Fraudulent IPPC pretend Scientists & Climatologists.
I often am astounded at the naive way that very gullible peoples just accept the words of so called experts.
How so much foolishness can exist in a supposedly intelligent intelligent species as humans. The indescribably vanity that tiny mankind can affect the workings of Mother Nature , the Suns natural Cycles, the entire universe, then argue publicly that they are sooo right & the rest of the population are just naive Sceptics, fools to be scorned. Even when it is proven by real Science , physics & the World it self, still they cling doggedly to their insanity.
Mounting ridiculous arguments for their ridiculous non beliefs in the facts. So many people just blindly quote dogma for their own foolish pride.

Just follow the $$$$$$$$$$ for the answers.

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Yes and a tad wasted, I'd just been reading a bunch of crap from the Aussie greens basically saying the freezing conditions in the U.S. were caused by man

I have no time for people like that Pete, on either side. It is cherry picking. We have a bloke here in NZ saying that the icebreaker getting stuck in the ice a few weeks back is proof that global warming is crap, and others who are saying that the record warm years in Oz and NZ are proof that it is real. All are merely data points. It is tantamount to taking a couple of measurements on the ebb tide and saying that it is proof that sea levels are falling. Long term trends are what count, on a decadal (or more) scale. Unfortunately, the media latch on to these folk who trot out single data points and the real message gets lost.

Steve

Supporter

Well, I live in Minnesota and caught the coldest bit of that weather the last few weeks. I'd like to find the man who caused it and kick his ass into next month....

The SS site is not skeptic about AGW, they are as warmist as they come and relgious in their faith that all manifestations of weather are indicative of man made warming ( you know; it's colder because it's warmer).

OK. I've read a bit of this thread, and find most of you terribly, depressingly, well, with your heads well and truly shoved up your asses.

Any fleeting "thoughts" you have regarding the great hoax of global warming should be put to rest. The entities that are telling you global warming are not the government, nor those rich scientists, (that's rich!), they are the industries which stand the most to lose. Industry has waged an apparently very effective propaganda war designed to maintain the status quo, and therefore their profits. Global warming is quite real, and of course is primarily driven by humankind. Please look up "industrial revolution", it's a page-turner...

Please don't waste your time flaming me back, I shan't be around to read it. But I will leave you with this one thought, if you can try to wrap your little minds around it: is it better to fix a problem that doesn't exist, or ignore one that does?

And learn proper English for fucks-sake!!!

Keith

Well, thank you for your first Paddock Post Dave W and for fucks sake fly the correct flag in your public details...

Back