More Global Cooling/Warming/Change hoax.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Bob, what "the French" (a minority portion of the French people) "see" is something they don't like, so they chose to riot over it. What they (a minority portion) see is their government participating with the rest of the world (sans a few others) in an attempt to mitigate a grave situation, long-term, and this minority choose not to support it, but instead to fight against that action it. We have the same misguided folks here in the US, so I can see your kindred appeal indicated by your post.

Bob, what "the French" (a minority portion of the French people) "see" is something they don't like, so they chose to riot over it. What they (a minority portion) see is their government participating with the rest of the world (sans a few others) in an attempt to mitigate a grave situation, long-term, and this minority choose not to support it, but instead to fight against that action it. We have the same misguided folks here in the US, so I can see your kindred appeal indicated by your post.
Yes we do, ANTIFA, BLM, etc. and the Democrat Party are very cozy.

And, if you look beyond the pretty pictures, you might even read that the protests include “rising costs of living”, an inevitable byproduct of runaway tax and spend liberalism everywhere!

Bob, thought this discussion was about Global warming but hey-ho. It appears to me from your last response you don't get it, in case I have drawn the wrong conclusion, please can you clarify what you are alluding to.

The last post is a reply to the “Ox” regarding,”only a small portion of the French people support this.” But, the reason this subject is here is that people all over the world are sizing up to the onerous cost of this false science, even the French, who like so many Europeans has gone along blindly with this redistribution scheme. Note, these protests are triggered by the ever rising carbon taxes so beloved by On World Order Folk.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Arguably the biggest problem inherent in the climate change elites' push to get everyone off fossil fuels 'immediately' - as in 'RIGHT NOW' - is the fact that currently there's no economically viable alternative TO fossil fuels available. Therefore, artificially hiking the price of fossil fuels thru taxation so that they are made just as economically 'unviable' as their green energy counterparts accomplishes nothing from a 'sustainable economics' standpoint.

Given the fact that everything we buy is manufactured by machinery and delivered to market via vehicles that all require energy of some sort to operate, it's plain as day that the price of FUEL isn't the only thing that will go thru the roof as a result of imposing punitive "carbon taxes", et al, upon the world's population.

And WHY must/should this be done anyway? Because, among several other nefarious reasons, the greenie elites' global wealth redistribution scheme requires it.

JMPO YPOMV

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I'll surmise that if 9 doctors out of 10 told either of you "redistribution" experts that you had cancer, I'd bet a dollar to a dime that both of you would believe the single doctor that told you that you didn't have cancer, because 1) it aligned with your belief that no tiny cell is going to have any impact on the trillions of cells your body is made of, or 2) that the other 9 doctors were attempting to "redistribute" your wealth to their wealth.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
You have your 'surmisements'...and I have mine, sir.

But, as to your analogy:

The methods/tests/procedures used to determine the presence of cancer are such that they do so consistently, irrefutably and accurately - time after time. They do NOT, as IS the case of GW/CC, rely on 'adjusting' this-or-that 'scientific fact'/ 'observation'/'measurement'/'set of statistics' in order to come up with the desired result...let alone rely on tilting the playing field toward the desired conclusion in the 1st place. So, you're comparing apples to ox carts.

GW/CC "scientists" have been caught INTENTIONALLY falsifying 'evidence' one too many times.

I'll surmise that if 9 doctors out of 10 told either of you "redistribution" experts that you had cancer, I'd bet a dollar to a dime that both of you would believe the single doctor that told you that you didn't have cancer, because 1) it aligned with your belief that no tiny cell is going to have any impact on the trillions of cells your body is made of, or 2) that the other 9 doctors were attempting to "redistribute" your wealth to their wealth.

Terry,

It's actually worse than that in my upinion. ;)

Riot policeman take their helmets off in Pau , this can then be interpreted that they are clearly demonstrating their support for the rioters cause....really?.

A "greenie elite" i.e. Ottmar Edenhofer has his speech quoted as a "straight from the horses mouth" admission that climate policy has almost nothing to do anymore with protecting the environment, and is nothing more than a wealth redistribution scheme.

The challenges go out, "Or perhaps some actual FACTUAL evidence that the above truly is "fake news"? If the latter - I honestly WOULD like to see that evidence. 'Dead serious."
"Like I said: "'Guess word "straight from the horse's mouth", so to speak, is a bit more than somewhat difficult to rebut.".

When the rebuttal comes, (actually straight from the horses mouth) not some third party, that the redistribution of wealth he talked about is his belief, a logical consequence of the necessity to stop using fossil fuels, but NOT the primary or hidden reason, and that his quotes in the interview were taken out of context and misinterpreted, this can equally be ignored and dismissed even though it is genuinely a much lauded "straight from the horses mouth", quote.

Last edited:
Arguably the biggest problem inherent in the climate change elites' push to get everyone off fossil fuels 'immediately' - as in 'RIGHT NOW' - is the fact that currently there's no economically viable alternative TO fossil fuels available. Therefore, artificially hiking the price of fossil fuels thru taxation so that they are made just as economically 'unviable' as their green energy counterparts accomplishes nothing from a 'sustainable economics' standpoint.

Given the fact that everything we buy is manufactured by machinery and delivered to market via vehicles that all require energy of some sort to operate, it's plain as day that the price of FUEL isn't the only thing that will go thru the roof as a result of imposing punitive "carbon taxes", et al, upon the world's population.

And WHY must/should this be done anyway? Because, among several other nefarious reasons, the greenie elites' global wealth redistribution scheme requires it.

JMPO YPOMV

On the contrary Larry, there are very viable means to move away from fossil fuel based transportation right now. As in now, immediately. Just for example, the technology behind EV cars has progressed tremendously over the past several years and there are very viable means at both the personal level, and the grid level for mass transition to practical EV-based personal transport. Of course, personal transport is just one piece of the fossil fuel picture, but there are means for the other sectors to transition over a reasonable period of time as well. Governments are going to have to step in and help lead the process (ie. tax and regulation) so that it's not merely economics that brings about change. That's no different than any other mass change in human history - revolutions in medicine, communications, civil liberties, etc. have all required government involvement to bring about.

Regarding the French, the French have a very strong commitment to the environment. Part of the Paris Agreement for the French includes banning the sale of gas and diesel cars by 2040. They also have committed to eliminating production of electricity using coal by 2022 and investing heavily in clean energy. The French have a long and glorious history of revolution to bring about change. Anyone remember "The French Revolution" from history class? I admire the French for getting up off the couch and taking action rather than just doing passive things like moan and gripe online.......

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
'Had a 4 paragraph reply put together...hit "post reply" - and 1/2 the post flat-out DISAPPEARED. :mad:

SCREW IT.

Will reply later. 'Not gunna deal with it right now.

Back