Mr Young

I was visiting a friend near Richmond, Va this weekend. Virginia allows open carry as well as concealed carry with permit. I saw quite a lot of people who were carrying both open and even picked out a few concealed (if you know what to look for, you can sometimes see the signs). And it wasn't just "white Wyatt Earp wannabes". It was also black men carrying firearms. And no it wasn't at a gun show. It was LAW ABIDING citizens going about their normal business. The reason nobody showed any concern is the people who carried didn't act like gangster wannabes. Everyone was respectful and polite.

My thought was... Good guys are everywhere!!!!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Here are people having fun with guns!

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGD7r6s-zU&list=PL9FC7C02D37ED2C63"]
    mqdefault.jpg
    10 videos
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Play all[/ame]

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I was visiting a friend near Richmond, Va this weekend. Virginia allows open carry as well as concealed carry with permit. I saw quite a lot of people who were carrying both open and even picked out a few concealed (if you know what to look for, you can sometimes see the signs). And it wasn't just "white Wyatt Earp wannabes". It was also black men carrying firearms. And no it wasn't at a gun show. It was LAW ABIDING citizens going about their normal business. The reason nobody showed any concern is the people who carried didn't act like gangster wannabes. Everyone was respectful and polite.

My thought was... Good guys are everywhere!!!!

Hell yeah! Just like Deadwood!

DId you drink your whiskey straight, click your spurs together and shot your revolver in the air!

Walking around major American cities, armed, and proud of it. Wonderful.

Back