New CAV GT Spain & Portugal Dealer

New CAV GT Spain/Portugal Dealer

Hello everyone.

We are the proud new CAV GT Iberian (Spain & Portugal) dealer.

Having quite a lot experience building historic racing Fords, sooner or later we had to offer to our customers the chance to own a motor icon by Ford such as the GT40, at its best incarnation: the CAV GT.

Find more info on us at www.millaresautosport.com

Last edited:
Welcome to all at Millares Motorsport. Being a CAV owner I can speak to the quality of the product you'll be offering. Good Luck in your pursuits.

Welcome to the forum. There are so many people on this forum with great vast experiences that it is a real treat. A great resource for these cars as well is Ian, our Canadian CAV dealer. He has done a lot of product development to make these great cars even better.

Jimmy, Tom,

thank you for your kind welcomes. We are sure that our spanish and portuguese customers will appreciate a so exciting product as CAV GT is. We will learn a lot just reading you, for sure.

Did you try your CAVs in rainy weather? Do you keep feet dry aboard a CAV?

What tyres are your running?

Just let me know if would like something from Spain!

My CAV leaks into the cabin in the wet. It is also a bit of a handful to drive in the wet. I am currently running Michelin PS2 in 225 in the front and 335 rears. They do ok, but understeer a bit when tracking the car. I'll be changing to Hoosiers R6's in the 245 40 17 and 317 40 17's when track season starts for me the end of April.

Back