New from Ohio

I used to have an old Fiberfab Avenger GT-40 look-alike, which I loved. Today I run a C5 Corvette and a 2010 Miata. I am planning on having a Jag XJ13 replica built, hopefully started (at least) by the spring of next year (2012). I understand that Fran of RCR offers an XJ13 replica. I met Fran, and spent some time with him, at Carlisle a couple of years back. I hope to get out and visit his factory once we get past the winter!
I've had a variety of vehicles; many of them unusual! I've had a few three-wheelers. Coming from the U.K. I enjoy these vehicles. I've also flown ultralight aircraft and am very interested in homebuilt aircraft. For seven years I published and edited an international magazine on one particular model.
With cars, although I consider myself very poor as regards mechanical knowledge, I did design and build the Buckland Manx three-wheeler a few years back.
:thumbsup:

Hi Ray. You sound like a complete mechanical nut-case. Should fit in really well here. Talk to Fran again; you'll get inspired to start a project.

Ah an eclectic.....hang on. We are a diverse group who like the GT40, its history, and the get high on the smell of 110 octane racing fuel exhaust. Well I like the smell of jet fuel exhaust too. Have fun and look for you in the Superformance group or the Jokes section.
Grady

Back