New GT40 fan is born

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know - our son Ryan Jeffrey
was born April 22 at 9:40 AM. His middle honors the
memory of my cousin Jeff who perished in the WTC on
9/11.

Anyone know where I can get some Gulf colored onesies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ian

Congratulations Ian. Give us a picture of the Tyke when you can. You're a lucky man. I want grand kids but I'm having trouble getting my daughter and son in law to cooperate.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh God Pat!!! That's just wrong!!
Leave 'em be Hersh. You can take my kids. Hell I'll drop them off! You know kind of like live in grandkids. The girls is pretty cool a GT40 fan for sure but the boy... well he'll be ok I haven't known him long enough yet to be able to tell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
John

Ron Earp

Admin
Congratulations Ian!! Hershal, if you want a little girl come borrow mine for a bit, then I can get some work done. She's quite the daddy's girl now, likes all sorts of cars and airplanes! She wants to go fly but I'm reluctant to take her at 2.5 yrs, might need to be a bit older.

John, girls are better than boys anyhow, don't worry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

R

well done hope all are doing well now you will have to have two kits a farther and son combination. i think you may have to be hard chooseing colours as mine still think blue is pink and yellow is blue.
once again congrats to all the family .boy does the fun start now,report back after the honeymoon period is over
its great.

OK all, here is a shot when he was 6 days old
(he'll be 3 weeks Thursday).

Sorry if it's a bit fuzzy, but I'm holding
him in a rocking chair with one hand, while
taking the shot with the other.

Notice how he's in the perfect reclining
position for a GT40 seat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 37469-Ryan.jpg
    37469-Ryan.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 217