No outrage here!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Does it really matter? Pukes are pukes...

Buuuut, given the subject perps we were originally discussing on this thread, I probably can guess...

Keith

True, but it DOES matter Larry, work with me, work with me:)

Puke? What an utterly uncharming expression. Is that American?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Wait, CATS beat up dogs? Aren't most dogs bigger than most cats?

At about 17-years-of-age, our meow chased a Great Dane down our driveway and out into the street.

She had a 'no tolerance policy' for 4 legged trespassers of any size...

Keith

Don't try that with a Staffy or a Pit Bull. Cats are their daily diet (mmm, crunchy! What's not to like? Arf arf! Could I get fries with that?),

As is anything else with a pulse - in the UK, it tends to be small children (not a joke) especially in the hot weather.

I sometimes wonder, if we did away with Laws and Police and went back to an everyman for himself society, would there be more or less 'pukes' in society?

I tend to believe that most folk are reasonable people and desire a common state of wellness and cooperation, its in our nature. Therefore, were we left to defend ourselves, the incidents as described in this thread could easily be reduced, once said pukes realised they would get smoked if they stepped out of line.

One can dream at least.

A trip back in time to Admiralty Law, ditch the Statue Law. That would be a good start. Key's here are:
Do not harm anyone
Do Not disparage or cheat anyone
Do not trespass on others property

That's about it! Should also keep the Jones Act as well.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Jeff, that Martin asshole is still dead...............good, he had it coming. I would have done the same thing, two or three times............ boom, boom, boom, another shitbad bites the dust.

I have the right to know who is rooting around in my bushes in front of my house at night and when I go out there to find out, I don't go empty handed. Both hands, I'm not partial to handguns, prefer model 70s with buckshot.

So the dumbshit charges me and jumps at me............boom! Fuck the commie motherfucker! Had it coming! Got it! We need more of that, not less. Too many shitbags and not enough people who have a spine and know the difference between right and wrong.

Jack.... so I like that Jones act deal, got my attention, gonna look that one up.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
That's great!

If you guys want other car enthusiasts to conclude that GT40 owners are primarily white, older, conservative assholes, you are doing an excellent job of it!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
A trip back in time to Admiralty Law, ditch the Statue Law. That would be a good start. Key's here are:
Do not harm anyone
Do Not disparage or cheat anyone
Do not trespass on others property

That's about it! Should also keep the Jones Act as well.

Kinda like this man's position:

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”
John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jeff, that Martin asshole is still dead...............good, he had it coming. I would have done the same thing, two or three times............ boom, boom, boom, another shitbad bites the dust.

Mr Jones,

I can't tell you how disapointed I am in your statement!

So in your mind walking through a "white" neighborhood while black is a death sentence?

You would follow and harras a teen who's only crime is walking by your house. You would harras him until he gave you an excuse to shoot him!

Boom, boom, boom?

You have just presented the strongest argument yet for the total banning of guns!

Condoleezza Rice jogs through our neighborhood, you could just hide in the bushes.............boom, boom, boom!!!

Please move to Texas as soon as possible.

Last edited:
That's great!

If you guys want other car enthusiasts to conclude that GT40 owners are primarily white, older, conservative assholes, you are doing an excellent job of it!

As opposed to a middle aged, Randy Newman was right, chunky, yesterday I couldn't spell lawler now I are one?
You do get off on name calling, don't you?

Mr Jones,

I can't tell you how disapointed I am in your statement!

So in your mind walking through a "white" neighborhood while black is a death sentence?

You would follow and harras a teen who's only crime is walking by your house. You would harras him until he gave you an excuse to shoot him!

Boom, boom, boom?

You have just presented the strongest argument yet for the total banning of guns!

Condoleezza Rice jogs through our neighborhood, you could just hide in the bushes.............boom, boom, boom!!!

Please move to Texas as soon as possible.

I don't believe that Howard ever mentioned "black" in his post.

Back