No outrage here!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Uh huh. Where are Jackson, Sharpton, the ACLU, the NAACP, the CBC, Pres. Obama and the rest of the crew on THIS one??? What about HOLDER?

And for that matter, what do you suppose OPRAH will have to say about it?

...Crickets...

Last edited:
I wonder, since Obama is half Caucasian (white), if he is going to say "That could have been me thirty-five years ago" again.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
For what? For you guys to post embarassing borderline racist crap here AGAIN? Yeah, that didn't take long.

People get beat up every day. Whites beat up blacks. Blacks beat up hispanics. Cats beat up dogs.

Not every instance of some white guy getting robbed or beat up is going to get press. Obviously. To essentially demand that is stupid.

The Martin case got press because of (a) the controversial stand your ground law; (b) a 17 year old unarmed non-adult/kid whatever you want to call him was shot by an armed man; (c) the armed man was alleged to have pursued the 17 year old solely because of his race.

White guys whining about the lack of coverage for all other violence as some sort of evidence of a "race war" is pathetic. You, me, and everyone else in this threat were born into the luckiest, most privilged class of human being to EVER walk the Earth: the Western caucasian male.

So suck it up and stop your 12 year old whining just because some news story about crime against whites doesn't make the papers.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Jeff, you r-e-a-l-l-y don't 'get it', sir. Seriously. You really don't.

I love ya to pieces as a fellow human being, Jim, really, I do, but, good krymuny, man... :bash:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Help me out then. What exactly is your point? Are you like that other lunatic who posted about some sort of alleged "race war" against white folks? Do you disagree that you've got it about as good as anyone on the plenty from a luck of the birth right standpoint?

I explained to you why the Martin case got the press it did. What's stupd is the constant posting by white guys that they have it so bad.

Steve

Supporter
Help me out then. What exactly is your point? Are you like that other lunatic who posted about some sort of alleged "race war" against white folks? Do you disagree that you've got it about as good as anyone on the plenty from a luck of the birth right standpoint?

I explained to you why the Martin case got the press it did. What's stupd is the constant posting by white guys that they have it so bad.

Wow, just wow. In all your ranting not one remark about how unfortunate this crime was and not one kind word about the victim. Very sad.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
You're right. So I'll be clear: this crime was wrong and I feel terrible for the victim.

Interestingly though, none of your buds above made any similar comments, and in fact Al is attempting to use this unfortunate incident to score political points for his "position." IN other words, Al is doing exactly what he gets so worked up about Al Sharpton and others doing: using acts of violence on others to make a political point.

THAT is what is sad. Even more sad than this silly poor oppressed white guy nonsense.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Come on Jeff, what we saw in the video, was three big kids beating the shit out of a little kid because they think he snitched on them for selling drugs .
They are drug dealers, bullies and fucking cowards and you are defending them?
Al made the comment and rightly so that there was no outrage here from the popular press. No Presidential outrage, no media at all except from far right wing press. Zimmerman was found not guilty by 12 good men and true but was ostracised by innuendo by the POTUS, and you fail to see the irony and reverse racism?
You may paper your wall with degrees but you are as dumb as duck shit!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Wait, CATS beat up dogs? Aren't most dogs bigger than most cats?

You have not met my cat!

528172_10151351238850350_1741166774_n.jpg

Hay, you're breathing my air!

Keith

I am outraged.

Actually no, I am bloody outraged!

I will tell you a story which not only tells y'all what's going on but an rather traumatic thing that happened on the way to my ECG yesterday.

I sent the following message to someone and i can't improve on it so here goes:

Part One

What happened after the ambulance arrived:

Called blood box (ambulance) and they said I was OK. Went to Dr today and he said I was not OK. So I told him to fight the paramedic and whoever won, was how I actually am and a true reflection of my current state of health.

Doc won. Paramedic took himself to hospital in his own ambulance (self service)

Now had ECG, CPR, QPR and SAP. XRay tomorrow and back on steroids and antibiotics yada yada yada.

So, all back to normal..ad infinitum ad nauseum (that is until the results come in)

Part Two:

What happened on my way to the ECG yesterday and relevant to this thread which is why I am outraged.

Having a cup of coffee, a glass of red wine and a nice French brandy whilst on the way to ECG. All for medicinal purposes I assure you. Those of you who are intimate with dear Bacchus will quickly recognise the typical breakfast beloved of English & Roman folk. Scottish folk drink Tennants Extra.

To be honest, without the above, I might have been tempted to stay put, but I'm glad I didn't. Someone has to make a stand.

I glanced out of the window of the coffee shop and to my horror a "youth" of about 20 or so years, had jumped on my scooter and was making silly Harley noises to his mates. The wine was not the only thing red at that instant so I grabbed my oxygen bottle (I have to - it's attached to my nose and it would hurt badly if I forgot to pick it up).

I careened outside throwing caution to the winds and remonstrated rather loudly and very eloquently at the miscreant all the time on the edge of conciousness (it doesn't take much at my level to knock me out I can assure you).

"Don't you fuck with my STUFF!"

I was quite pleased with the phrasing and metre as I felt it carried the message adequately without being over wordy.

His reply was: (You should remember this - you will hear it constantly from sections of yoof as an excuse for anything from this experience, to stomping an old tramp to death in a park.)

"We were only having a laugh and a giggle mate - what's your problem?"

MY problem.

I have a rather loud voice and I amazed myself that it still worked after all these years of gasping.

It worked so well in fact that a French deckhand, working on a beam trawler close to the Mid Channel Marker (CH1) was so startled he fell overboard headlong into the ocean. I believe they are still searching.

There were three of them - one a girl. I shrewdly deduced that if it came to it, she was gonna get it first - I felt I could handle her. But to my surprise, Evil Kinevil came at me and I prepared my oxygen container for a surprise flank attack on his head but before I could do that, he put both hands on my poor long suffering chest and shoved me so hard I nearly took a backwards pratt fall.

But, years of experience dealing with the less than ebriated, has taught me to always lean slightly forwards with one leg slightly to the rear - balance is everything - going down was not an option it could have been (literally) fatal, although I do remember in a fleeting moment that the girl, who I had singled out as the one most likely to be the gang leader (!), was wearing a very short and billowing skirt and for a moment i......

Oh. Anyway, at that moment, four customers who I had been exchanging pleasantries only moments earlier, came out mob handed and proceeded to chase the yoof gang down the high street. What's vaguely amusing is that no-one amongst them is under 60 and all suffer a rang of ailments of which mine is a mere flesh wound by comparison.

The whole affair was right by a high powered digital town CCTV camera so I suppose I could have had him nicked but it was his lucky day - I had to get to my appointment.

So, I am outraged. Yes, but i should feel ashamed, after all, he was only having laugh and a bit of fun poor boy.

I would point out that my scooter is a legitimate disabled vehicle and I am Registered Disabled. Forcing an vehicle with an electromagnetic brake without releasing it can seriously damage the motor. Without it I am housebound. I can drive my car OK but unless there's a support mechanism at journey's end, I will be staying in it.

So, there you have it chapter and verse.

That is all.

PS What colour were the miscreants?

Back