RCR's Next car should be.....

I suppose a more pertinent inquiry would be...
are clever and comprehensive aero packages in the works for the SL-R & SL-N?

I believe Nirvana Motorsport was working on some aftermarket body parts for the SL-R. I'm not sure where they are with that. I highly recommend a front diffuser for the SL-R for higher speed driving (above 120). Other than that, it's a solid car. I don't think the SLR or SLN were built for high speed running (150+) anyways.

No aero packages planned for either car...sorry.

Justin is correct...thats why we have the SL-C.

Best bet would be for you to buy an old Formula Continental or a SCCA spec formula car of you want a readily available car with aero.

I do happen to have a complete set of moulds for stock Pantera....also GTS/GP5 though...with big rear wing

Ron McCall

Supporter
I have an original 1973 Pantera and even a beauty can be bought for less than developing, manufacturing and building a new replica

Try buying a Pantera Si!!!! That would be a cool car!!! There are only like 40-50 in the world and none in the US. ( except for Pat Mical's converted Twin Turbo GT5)

Ron

There could be two sets of suspension mounts ...one giving more ride height for anyone wild and crazy enough to want to drive an LMP1 car on the street...then the trackday settings too...

One day I'll create a product or open a store, then slap my branding and AD material all over one of these LMP's... making it look racey, and drive it on the street each day.
Mark my words... it'll be the best method of exposure ever!
Naturally I'll have an RCR banner embedded into every angle :nice:

I can see it now, taking it to the track, having pictures snapped, and on the side it reading:
"Powered by Ryeno's Rhapsody
Hear More At...."

One day.... one day....

With the SL-Le Mans a reality , we are almost ready to start pulling production moulds on a car thats a first for RCR ...a front engined car.....:shocked:

Last edited:
Hey! Didnt you state somewhere that you thought the engine was on the wrong end - in a front engine car? And now you are making one :shrug:

LOL just playin wid ya :)

PLEASE tell me it's that classy little 50's red racer that I've seen pics of.... I love that era of race car design.

Edit: a Monoposto??? Is that what it's called??

Last edited:
I have had that one for a while...just deciding how to make that one a little rocket...has a bike engine now but a car engine is better suited......nope...this is a classic European car and it could be the first of a couple in this era range...

Hmmmmm. Guessing game....

I'd think that the Jaguar XK series would be too predictable, and there's already manufactures doing them, so I'm guessing Aston Martin DB series race cars of the 50s.

Most cars have been replicated already but that did not stop me with many of the RCR models now did it...I just did it a different way...and for better value for money...

The LMP1 is still moving forward too btw...

Could be a Maserati...or even a Jag....I like them both ...or maybe it is both ..or neither...DBR ....Invicta...jeez...too many cool cars....its late ...

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
Come on Fran, do the Mangusta :) You already own a Pantera and you know you want one.......

Back