RCR's Next car should be.....

Pantera beat me to it. The guy running Group 4 is quite nice and really seems invested in the industry. He frequents Pelican Parts forums and you can gain some insight before sending funds overseas. Magnus Walker has used them on some of his builds too. If your unfamiliar, do a search for some cool builds.

That's what you looked like standing in the door of helicopters too (didnt you used to do that?) Your friends probably are pleased you don't do that anymore. :)

That's what you looked like standing in the door of helicopters too (didnt you used to do that?) Your friends probably are pleased you don't do that anymore. :)

Yes, I was a gunner in Pavehawks (left seat, behind the co-pilot). When I was kneeling in the cabin, I still had to bend over. My back pretty much gave out in 2010, and I got out in November of 11. I'm now in school... Yay...

Last edited:
I'm a track guy, and I must say that RCR already has all of the cars I would most dream to have... With one serious exception.

Different enough in most respects to the RCR LMP1 to add a different group of drivers and builders? I would say, YES.

Epsilon-Euskadi

Epsilon-Euskadi-ee1-Judd_2.jpg

Epsilon-Euskadi-ee1-Judd_1.jpg

Epsilon-Euskadi-ee1-Judd_4.jpg

Epsilon-Euskadi-ee1-Judd_10.jpg

Epsilon-Euskadi-ee1-Judd_6.jpg

OK Fran- so you showed your offroad truck- awesome BTW- would Superlite ever consider an offroad vehicle? Something streetable too, but along the lines of a cross between your racing truck, a Hummer H1, and the Tumbler from Batman?

That's kind of my happy place... I want to drive everywhere. :)

First one... It's a Mitsubishi "Dakota" with a rhinoplasty.

Second one... There's no market for a small economical, diesel powered, four passenger, 4 wheel drive like the amazingly tough Toyota Hilux (according to Toyota).

I like the modern super cars as much as the next. BUT I for some reason "think" differently about vintage replicas and modern knock offs.

When it comes to modern, I think Fran is going the right way and creating his own mark. Sure incorporating design ideas from current concepts makes sense but to make it his own.

Vintage replicas are less poser and more an admiration of what used to be. I don't think your so much posing in a 7, Cobra or GT40 especially if done right. But the 355 kits and Diablos on sub tech chassis strike me different.

No matter how cool or superior the chassis is, if its got a LSx motor rather than a Fcar motor then people are going to cast view. If its a RCR proprietary supercar that happens to be powered by the same engine in a $1m Henessey , than cool.

I'm not casting light on anyone's build. Jeeze I have a Chevy in one of my Porsches.....and managed to dodge the rocks so far.

My $.02 Stay original in the modern error and keep the replicas to classics

Well said... And I'm curious about Fran's new offroad rig that he built (not the black truck). I'll go back to one of my original wishes.

audia_auto_union_type_d_01_1-0814.jpg

Or a retro modern version...
2008_Auto_Union_Type-D_concept_side-large.jpg

Back