RCR's Next car should be.....

That is wicked!!! I love offroad rigs just as much as fast cars. I spent a fortune building up my last Jeep, and currently own a new JKU Rubicon. With all the open dirt roads that go for miles out here, this is something I'd seriously consider. However, is the black truck still being considered? As great as the silver concept looks, I'd have a snowball's chance in hell registering that in Nevada (Nazis!!!!).

I'm amazed, Fran. You and your team keep topping yourselves. And I honestly believe this is one area that component car manufacturers haven't really touched yet.

Stupid questions of the day:

How does the all wheel drive work with this truck? What's the engine and trans layout? Is it like a 911?

I'm amazed, Fran. You and your team keep topping yourselves. And I honestly believe this is one area that component car manufacturers haven't really touched yet.

The Dakar 4X4 produced in England using Range Rover running gear came out years ago. Not sure if it's still in production. Typical "kit car" styling that looks like well used Origami.

3277357138_26d66db999_o.jpg

I'm sure Fran and the guys can build something, better, lighter, faster. Those renderings look cool and fit right in with the Baja Designs tie-up :laugh:

Spyshots

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 646
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    510.4 KB · Views: 651
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    354 KB · Views: 537
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    464.8 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
The Robertson car ended up being very different from the original Doran built cars...three years of constant development made it a pretty good package that was on pole at Petit Le Mans...and finished 3rd in class at Le Mans in 2011

Keith

The Dakar 4X4 produced in England using Range Rover running gear came out years ago. Not sure if it's still in production. Typical "kit car" styling that looks like well used Origami.

3277357138_26d66db999_o.jpg

I'm sure Fran and the guys can build something, better, lighter, faster. Those renderings look cool and fit right in with the Baja Designs tie-up :laugh:

WTF is that? A Halloween joke?

Never ever seen one of those and if I did, it would be killed. With Fire.. :evil:

This is our best performance 4x4 by far.. Bowler Wildcat. It's pukka.

Back