photo 2.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 494
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 480
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 441
WOW!!!!! I'm very interested to see how the suspension looks bolted up to that thing. What size wheel/tire do you plan on running?

Inspiration?
f-117-960911-F-00000-002.jpg

Last edited:
Its currently sitting at ride height ..18 inches ground clearance .

35's are the current thinking but 40's maybe better.

Control arms are all round tube....big round tube.

Its currently sitting at ride height ..18 inches ground clearance .

35's are the current thinking but 40's maybe better.

Control arms are all round tube....big round tube.
Why not meet in the middle and go with 37s :thumbsup:
What kind of price point are you thinking for the kit? More or less than an SLC?
Will shocks be included?

On the power side what engine are you planning to put in it? Also, is the axle going to be rear or mid?

Last edited:
I have no idea as I don't have one to test fit...electronics will be an issue too I suspect for a quiet while

The HT2 has been designed around a known quantity that has proven its toyque handling capability for many years...and has huge aftermarket support for those "special" times

I have no idea as I don't have one to test fit...electronics will be an issue too I suspect for a quiet while

The HT2 has been designed around a known quantity that has proven its toyque handling capability for many years...and has huge aftermarket support for those "special" times

Is the manual or auto preferred in this application?

JR

Either is fine....the manual will need to be modified in the same way as the LMP unit...shifter location moved from the front of the trans to the top, T56 style

Is the manual or auto preferred in this application?

JR

Out here, (Vegas and surrounding desert), everyone uses an automatic. The automatic acts as a shock absorber to the drivetrain. Manual transmissions are "locked" into gear and don't slip freely without the use of your left foot. I'd recommend an automatic if you plan to go airborne or rolling at high speeds through "woops".

Just my $.02.

Back