Sandy's GT Forte build

Hi I haven’t posted for quite a while not because I haven’t been working on my car it’s because I wanted a build thread so I am going to start posting my progress again but would appreciate if anyone wants to post negative statements about vendors of parts please could they start their own thread.
Thanks
Sandy

I am very pleases with the Xmas present of the 8 stack throttle bodies I also received the dash board just before Xmas so will be concentrating on getting that positioned to allow for final position of steering wheel. and then the gear shifterThrottle bodies on engine.JPGNew cam sensor.jpg

Got a delivery on Monday the suspension parts arrived. So have been busy painting these and mocking up the parts to check the fit also the steering rack and the steering column are fitted also peddle box position has been determined. The front and rear uprights never came so will have to chase these up so i can confirm all is good with the moving parts. The Anti roll bar fixings I am not sure of the final positions for the drop links so will leave these until I get the uprights. I will continue with the panelling again now.

Sandy
Did you use a corsa c column?

Nice work Sandy. I’ve downed tools for a few months as I’m changing jobs / roles. Your work is looking good. Keep up the posts ! ;-)

Hello Sandy, nice build! a question please, what do plan to do re painting the panel work, if you are not going to powder coat do you know what paint you will use and will you use a gun or can, thank you, Nobber