Sl-c arrived!

ttiwwp.gif
He is right though! :cool2:

Jack the neighbors wont leave you alone because like you said "You have been busy rubbing your body all over it" LOL! I think that would cause for some attention even over such a fantastic car, hehe!
Your comment reminded me of this commercial, lol I am sure you men will all enjoy this! :lol:

YouTube - Paris Hilton Commercial

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Jack that is only a commercial. I guess you can always dream?? This is more like what you and I would get. Watch the whole thing!!!!

YouTube - topless car wash

Bill

:thumbsdown:

last night in the street my 2 neighbours tried to settle who would be first out in my SL-C..... i supplied the jelly!

YouTube - ky jelly bitch fights

ps just keeping ourselves amused until the photos come along

:thumbsup:

And why is it almost 4:00pm here in Texas and still no pictures of the car? Is he still out there dry-humping the exhaust pipes?! Dude, you're gonna chafe!!

:laugh:

been working on the car! you'll get some pics when I get around to it. HeHeHe!
If I get a chance it will be later today. Just popped into my office to see if I had any calls.
Actually, preping the engine and other things mechanical....

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
been working on the car! you'll get some pics when I get around to it. HeHeHe!
If I get a chance it will be later today. Just popped into my office to see if I had any calls.
Actually, preping the engine and other things mechanical....

Very nice! Sounds like you're already tackling this project full bore. Just keep us updated. We're a needy bunch!

I love it, you must have been a script writer for hollywood soaps in a past life--- just a little bit more in each post!! you do realise that your probably doing irrepairable harm to an easily influenced young transplanted texan!! :):)

Back