Votes: 3 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 42 87.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith

While I ponder the aspects of your reply, I agree with your consideration of the point, and airing of the position. However, the auspices of the common mans thought is Israel has the boot on the pocket books of congress and America in general. Therefore the Jews control the country. They got Hollywood, that Weiner guy is a mook wanting to be a politician again. Bloomberg wants to take away are salt and 40 ounce cokes. They sent Emanuel back to Chicago to screw up there. We are just messing up all over, right.

Israel was developed by AMERICANS that moved there to make a Jewish homeland. Many hoped and wished the rest would follow too? Similar to those who wish the Black American would go Africa too? The simple points are just not right and are misleading. Back when this started, that was the hoped for plan. (remember were talking 1950's).

But look it up. The rise in religious crime against Jews is truly up. Inferring that Jews control everything means envy and jealousy. So is that not Antisemitic in nature if not outright brazenly saying that Jews are causing the problem.

Well, I tip my hat in your direction for getting all of that from a short sentence I posted not mentioning any of your keywords.

Gifted you are sir! And not a little preoccupied with how things are in Americky. Frankly, we are far too busy bashing Muslims and the French over here to have ANY time left in our busy schedules for you Jewish types, to be sure oy vey.

But look it up. The rise in religious crime against Jews is truly up. Inferring that Jews control everything means envy and jealousy. So is that not Antisemitic in nature if not outright brazenly saying that Jews are causing the problem.

It is really a disservice to equate Jews to ONLY AND ONLY the state of Israel. It is no different than saying Iranian government is bad and therefor all 70 million Muslims that live there are EVIL:huh:

I have grown up with plenty of Muslims, Jews, Christians and YES Atheists. By far the most brilliant, compassionate hard working people I have ever met, have been of Jewish ancestry. Judaism existed long before the other two ever showed up. But What does the most powerful country in the world, a morally bankrupt State of Israel has to do with being a Jew?

It seems discussing ANYTHING related to the government of Israel is "SO DANGEROUS" that you might be sent in purgatory :stunned:

Why can't this country and it's "interesting" relationship to US or UK EVER BE criticized??

TALK ABOUT TABOO!

Keith

It is really a disservice to equate Jews to ONLY AND ONLY the state of Israel. It is no different than saying Iranian government is bad and therefor all 70 million Muslims that live there are EVIL:huh:

I have grown up with plenty of Muslims, Jews, Christians and YES Atheists. By far the most brilliant, compassionate hard working people I have ever met, have been of Jewish ancestry. Judaism existed long before the other two ever showed up. But What does the most powerful country in the world, a morally bankrupt State of Israel has to do with being a Jew?

It seems discussing ANYTHING related to the government of Israel is "SO DANGEROUS" that you might be sent in purgatory :stunned:

Why can't this country and it's "interesting" relationship to US or UK EVER BE criticized??

TALK ABOUT TABOO!

Can only do :thumbsup: to that

Although I think BOB has gone all sulky with us because we didn't go immediately into attack mode... :(

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Nerve Hit!
We are correct, sir (I would say my friend, but we have not been introduced), We can agree that 70 million Muslims are not Evil, although I have a problem with the mullahs and their teachings. But back to your point, of the morally bankrupt government of Israel. Which allows its citizens both Arab and Jew to live in harmony. Are they the ones who launch rockets into Gaza or is it someone else who is launching them from Gaza? Where did they get the Gaza Strip? Oh it was given to the Palestinian people by the morally bankrupt Israelis. Why do they stop ships from Iran and Turkey from going directly to Gaza? Those morally bankrupt Israelis are removing the rockets and other weaponry from them before they get to Gaza.
As for the other stupid power America. We can't get our head out of our assets at the top level. We can't figure out why Arabs want to kill other Arabs?
Back to your point of criticizing Israel. Of course anyone can criticize them. It helps that there is a reason for critic. Morals.. come on, Muslims are told that it is not a sin to lie to anyone who is not a Muslim... its in the Koran.

The governments of Israel have changed so many times that they should install a revolving door at the capital. And depending on who is yelling loud enough at the time probably wins the election. But are'nt they killing each other or throwing each other in jail.

Personally we should have gone some place else. But that is where the Brits decided and they were running the show back in 47' cause Roosevelt was long dead and Truman was worried about other problems.

So you got your bags packed for Purgatory?

LOL!

Nerve Hit!
But back to your point, of the morally bankrupt government of Israel. Which allows its citizens both Arab and Jew to live in harmony.

Do you really believe this?!

We can't figure out why Arabs want to kill other Arabs?

Do you realize every comment that you make has to do with "Arab this", "Muslim that",,,,"Jews are,,"!!! This tread was about countries NOT race,,,Or is it really??

Muslims are told that it is not a sin to lie to anyone who is not a Muslim... its in the Koran.

I am a Muslim,,,,and I have no such belief ,,,,nor do any Muslim I know!

So you got your bags packed for Purgatory?

LOL!

I am going there not because I am a "Muslim" or an "Anti Semite",,,,I will be there with lot of other ignorant people in this world that become THE VERY "SAME PERSON" that they despise so much.

SEE YOU THERE,,, (LOL)

Keith

Do you realize every comment that you make has to do with "Arab this", "Muslim that",,,,"Jews are,,"!!! This tread was about countries NOT race,,,Or is it really??

I am going there not because I am a "Muslim" or an "Anti Semite",,,,I will be there with lot of other ignorant people in this world that become THE VERY "SAME PERSON" that they despise so much.

SEE YOU THERE,,, (LOL)

So, is this 'LOL' thing a secret 'religious' recognition signal, like a Masonic Handshake? :shifty:

LOL?

marc

Lifetime Supporter

Having been there and have family there, yes.

The UN passed a resolution that said Zionism is Racism. Syria was one of the countries that signed that (and also started one of the wars with Israel). Okay Its about killing in a civil war, so we weren't invited, so you want me to shut up.

That's great, I am sure that there are alot that believe as you do. I too know many Muslims as friends and business associates that believe as you. But I do know of those that do, not all are as modern and tolerant as you.

SEE YOU THERE,,, (LOL)

God=Allah. Sooner or later we will all figure this out. Muhammad and Jesus were just pointing the way.

After this is all said and done, I must admit war is lack of communication and greed.

G'day

God=Allah. Sooner or later we will all figure this out. Muhammad and Jesus were just pointing the way.

After this is all said and done, I must admit war is lack of communication and greed.

G'day

My brother WE AGREE :laugh:,,,,warm regards and happy belated Rosh Hashanah.

Steve

Supporter

G'day

Uhh, you are forgetting the 1 billion or so Christians who think Jesus was a bit more than a dude pointing the way. Might want to take the blinders off your rather focused tunnel vision. Just sayin.....:thumbsup:

SEE YOU THERE,,, (LOL)

Sheik, I don't know you or have a clue who you are, but I have a question that maybe you can answer. Why doesn't the "non radical" Muslim world get upset and speak out against fundamentalist Muslim violence?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
MadMax :))!)I believe you should be very wary of making the common error of confusing a deep suspicion of US/Israeli political Middle East policy with being "anti-Semitic."

It is nothing of the kind.

The subject needs to be aired.

Exactly, it needs to be aired big time. The reason it is not is because people react like MadMax. Being labeled Anti Semitic in the U.S. is almost as bad as using the N word.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
It appears the progress is being made.

By Albina Kovalyova, F. Brinley Bruton and Erin McClam, NBC News
MOSCOW — Russia proposed on Monday that Syria hand over its chemical weapons to international control in an attempt to avert a U.S. military attack — an idea that the White House treated with skepticism but appeared to be taking seriously.
Sergei Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, told reporters that he had conveyed the idea to Syria at talks in Moscow and expected “a quick and, I hope, a positive answer.” Syria publicly welcomed the idea.
A senior White House official told NBC News that it was no more than a delay tactic. Hours later, Hillary Rodham Clinton, the previous secretary of state, said after a meeting with President Barack Obama that it would be “an important step” if Syria ceded control of its chemical weapons stockpile.

Sheik, I don't know you or have a clue who you are, but I have a question that maybe you can answer. Why doesn't the "non radical" Muslim world get upset and speak out against fundamentalist Muslim violence?

Al,,,I am so happy you have asked (assuming you are INDEED sincere).

If every time you see a black man, you begin the conversation by saying;

"WHY ARE "MOST" BLACK PEOPLE INTO GANGS, DRUGS & VIOLENCE?,,,,WHY MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION OF PRISONS ARE BLACK FOLKS?"
,,,,,,are you really asking a question?

Look up every tread on the paddock that has started by the "usual sweet hearts",,,it always begins with why "Muslims are this",,,,"why Arabs are so". And then,,,,when someone jumps in to ask why are you spewing this type of garbage,,,,the defense is "Ohh well I was talking about the radicals,,,NOT ALL THE MUSLIMS/ARABS".

There is a DIFFERENCE between KKK and all the white people,,,there is adifference between a centrist Republican and KKK,,,,there is a difference between AL WHOLSTROM and KKK (I hope,,,LOL).

If you always begin any "conversation", "tread",,,"editorial",,,,with putting all the ASS HOLES and good people in the same bag,,,,then it is FIGHT not a conversation.

Then my Dear AL,,,what you are doing is making a statement that at the very least is RACIST and at the very worst is designed to humiliate the person that is standing in front of you.

When I am in US or even when I am traveling I often get approached by the LOONY Radical types,,,,,the moment they realize I am also a Muslim (Something that would NEVER happen to you or anyone here), the conversation becomes heated/political. My brother and my cousins are so ANTI RADICAL Islamist,,,,that I sometime have to step in and prevent a serious altercation from taking place.

You know what the parting word is from the person,,,,"you guys are no different than them ("them" being you AL,,,,very nice white people).

Don't expect us to apologize for the behavior of people "We" despise,,,just as no one expects any good white person to apologize for TIMOTHY McVeigh (and we both know there are plenty of them in US OF A).

For ONCE start a tread/conversation with the heading,,"Radical Islamist did,,,"

I guarantee you non of "US" would take offence to anything you say about LOONY ISLAMIST types.

BTW,,,just for the record I am NOT an ARAB. But I would defend a racist stereotyped remark against an ARAB as strongly as if it was made against a Jew.

Faili, I did not say anything as a racist remark, I simply wonder why Muslims don't condemn radical Muslim acts. I certainly didn't put all Muslims in the "same bag". I don't condone any radical acts by whites, blacks, or anyone else. When 17 of the 19 in the 9/11 attack were Saudis, you would think the Saudis would be appalled, or at least condemn their actions.

Al,,,,there are so many branches of Islam;

Wahhabis ==== Saudi Arabia,,,,Taliban,,,,,Pakistan tribal region, Yemen,Qatar

Sufis ==== Turkey,Small minority in Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan

Shias ==== Iran, Iraq, South Lebanon (Hezbollah), Bahrain (The population only!)

Alawites === Syria

Sunnis ==== Billion all over the world

It is safe to say "Pure Wahhabis" would kill anything and everything that does not agree with their point of view (That includes the rest of the Muslim sects).

I can see your point regarding Saudi Arabia (It is after all an "ALLY" of US). As for the rest of the Muslims,,,why should they apologies for bunch of crazed HELL BOUND Saudi Citizens?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back