The Ashes.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Hm The queen is now awaiting the arrival of the england team so she can welcome them home

Attachments

• QUEEN.bmp
    748.2 KB · Views: 200

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
I believe these are now floating around in Australia. HRH says she is not amused!

Q. What do you get if you cross the English cricket team with an OXO cube?

A. A laughing stock.

Q What is the height of optimism?

A: English batsman putting on sunscreen.

Q. What is the difference between an English batsman and a Formula 1 car?

A. Nothing! If you blink you will miss them both.

Q. What do English batsmen and drug addicts have in common?

A. Both spend most of their time wondering where their next score will come from.

Q. What does an English batsman who is playing in The Ashes have in common with Michael Jackson?

A.They both wore gloves for no apparent reason.

Q. What is the difference between Cinderella and the Pommies?

A. Cinderella knew when to leave the ball.

Q. What's the difference between the Pommies and a funeral director?

A. A funeral director isn't going to lose the ashes.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Ha, jeez Bob talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for some joy. Sheila's cricket doesn't count and you know it. Hang on maybe you should recruit some of them to replace the girls you have in your blokes side, no one would notice.

Ha, jeez Bob talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for some joy. Sheila's cricket doesn't count and you know it. Hang on maybe you should recruit some of them to replace the girls you have in your blokes side, no one would notice.

I hope you are not being sexist Pete :) I would imagine the girls will be rubbing salt in the wounds on their return.:thumbsup:

Bob

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Sexist Moi? Of course not, I love women, the fact that I think they should be at home looking after their husbands and kids instead of traipsing around the World trying to play very badly I might add, a mans game, only the very unsophisticated in the paddock would construe as sexist.
We all know it's the Kiwis fault for giving them the vote! Women have been trying to rise above their station ever since.:furious:

Last edited:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Exotic Dancer

Billy was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came out,
fireman, policeman, salesman, chippy, captain of industry etc,

but Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club

and takes off all his clothes in front of other men.

Sometimes if the offer is really good,
he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Billy aside to ask him if that was really true.

No" said Billy, "He plays cricket for England but I was just too embarrassed to say."

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Now hang on chaps I thought this test series was supposed to be against South Africa.
But it feels like we are playing England... The team is full of South Africans...:shocked:.

Back