The Ashes.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I say your Pietersen chappie has been insulting my hometown of Brisbane calling it a boring city and like watching paint dry.
As a consequence I have asked my mate Les the assistant assistant groundsman to ensure the Gabba wicket has a green top and to use the heavy roller.
Then we will bounce a few around Kevies ears.
Of course the big Sheila's blouse will probably wear a helmet... Nancy boy.:furious:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Botham has predicted an England 5-0 whitewash. You build it and they will come. Pete, if the grass was knee length I cannot see it making much difference. Your team is not really Ashes compliant.
Time will tell.

Can we talk about a bet?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
A bet? only if you are backing the Aussies.
For once I agree with Botham. Nice bloke with a great sense of humour, very funny after dinner speaker.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Botham has predicted a five nil whitewash. What would he know?
Our really good batsman, of days gone bye err Ricky something has predicted three two Australia and our really really good bowler, errr can't think but he has lost a bit of weight and is bonking the good looking Sheila with nice tits.
He predicts four one Australia.
The reason I can't remember these blokes names is because they date back to when we last won the Ashes.
Weather in Brisbane is fine and sunny top temperature will be around 30 degrees C. The wicket has a bit of green in it and the humidity is such the ball should swing.
You chaps seem to have a lot of foreigners in your side, how does that work?
I thought we were playing England.;)

I say your Pietersen chappie has been insulting my hometown of Brisbane calling it a boring city and like watching paint dry.
As a consequence I have asked my mate Les the assistant assistant groundsman to ensure the Gabba wicket has a green top and to use the heavy roller.
Of course the big Sheila's blouse will probably wear a helmet... Nancy boy.:furious:

Pete, is that the famous Les Patterson ?
Great bloke eh? When asked to spit it out, never lets you down:laugh::laugh::laugh:
One of his gems: Australia is an outdoor country. People only go inside to use the toilet. And that's only a recent development.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well once again we have to depend on the tail Enders to bring a modicum of respectability to our score. Had dinner last night with a mate who is English and is over from Perth for the test, needless to say we was delighted with the state of play.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Fantastic. Some competition at last.
But ...........
.......be so very careful of Sandbagging.

Pete - I don't mind - I invariably win anyway.

Keith

He's not "ours" mate, he's a Soth Ifrican...and probably less popular here than in Brisbane.....

Do what you like.....

Back