the garage

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Downside- yep it gets cold in winter- even more reason to stay inside & work on the toys. Oh & the bridges are to narrow for some out of town drivers::: :)

Ahhh!! I thought you stayed inside and wasted your winter days on the computer!!!

I bet you could take that dizzie inside and rebuild it on your computer desk in the warm though......I'm going to need it in the next couple of weeks. I guess I should come down and supervise, but am somewhat loath to do that coz the bridges are so narrow and slippery down your way!!!:lipsrsealed:

bugger
hes onto you Jac

You could be excused for thinking he has had previous experiences with narrow bridges from the way he worded that post Jim.:)
Good to hear that some noise is imminent from inside the 'Factory', better get my act together & set his dizzy up, now I know why Lim was hinting I should pay a visit shortly! :)

Ian,

At the risk of receiving a verbal bashing from the Shiek (Farhad), Here's his garage, when his black beauty was still under construction and, yes, he built both cars in there!! As much as I like to harass his ass, I do have to give credit to the bugger - he's got talent! (damn, that hurt to say / type!)

Attachments

• Pic00004.jpg
    Pic00004.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 416

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
That is not a garage - it looks more like shipping container! where is he moving those 2 cars to?

Well I think I'll conceed on the size thing Faili has the smallest!

Will he rise to the bait?

Ian

Hook sink and line,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Locomotive Breath Anderson is correct,

Cross Eyed Merry and I were trick-or-treating last night near Ian’s house dressed as Adam and Eve, when the tinny leaf fell off:(:( Ian, dressed as Margaret Thatcher invited Merry in, but left me outside to “further shrink”

Shorty David H, Is the 40 FINALLY registered?!

Did you get the foot pedal issue sorted? Even at 4 feet tall you should still be able to reach them. Howard Jones is a bit above 3 feet and he uses one hand to press the clutch pedal and the other to shift!

Chris Duncan

Supporter
This is the garage where I used to live in Albuquerque NM, and the Cobra project.

I had the body winched up to the roof with a boat winch and cables. Had about 1" clearance to walk under it. In this pic the body is being lowered down.

1_cobra.JPG

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Here's mine.

After seeing photos of Ian's and Farhad's garages, I have better stop complaining about lack of space. I'm pretty sure with lows of minus 30 degrees celsius, I can still complain about cold, however.

Attachments

• MyGarage.jpg
    MyGarage.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 281
Back