uk supplier 38mm aluminium tube?

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
I am trying to source two 400mm lengths of 38mm (1.5") 16g aluminium tube to hook up to my new radiator. So far all the stockists I contacted here want a minimum order of 5 metres.
Can anyone point me to a supplier in the uk who will supply what I need?

regards
Dave

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Brett, cheers. Richard and Ian, Thanks, I did look on those websites and others, but the closest I got was hose joiners.
I was just told that there is a company called Metal Supermarkets close by, so I will try them tomorrow.

regards
Dave

I found some nice light ally tube in 38 mm, anodized in your choice of colour (silver/gold/grey).........

in my local curtaining shop - sold as curtain rails!

Also have a look at the material sold as TV areial poles

Cheers

Fred W B

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Thanks Brett, you have a pm.
Fred, those are serious curtain rails, I guess that is a difference between man and woman, the woman sees a potential curtain rail, the man sees a potential GT40 part:laugh:

cheers
Dave

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Julian, thanks. I was surprised because I had looked on that site and didn't find tube. I see that it some pages are now cbsonline.com so I suppose they are updating the site.

regards
Dave

Hi Dave Have you got sorted if not let me know the exact lengths and I will send them to you with rolled ends at cost.
regards Bryn ALLYFAB

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Guys, thanks for your help, I found some tube at metal supermarkets in Glasgow, they are part of a larger store chain, US Canada UK and Austria and stock bar plate sheet tube of many materials, so many of you on the forum may find them useful.
Metal Supermarkets

regards
Dave

Back