What bracket should i buy to bolt the heat shields to graziano @rear driveshaft?

venius

Supporter
Bill said they don't carry this part. I did see the bracket on Joel's thread it was sent with his kit. But wasnt sent with mine .Does any one know the part # or where I can get one thanks! Vee

Mark B.

Supporter
Hopefully this helps (part number is stamped on the bracket in first pic below). The passenger-side shield mounts directly to the transaxle -- no bracket required. The driver's side uses this bracket. If you need the shields and bracket I can sell you my set -- just removed them last year when I re-routed my exhaust.

20240404_203905.jpg
20240404_203910.jpg

Ron McCall

Supporter
Bill said they don't carry this part. I did see the bracket on Joel's thread it was sent with his kit. But wasnt sent with mine .Does any one know the part # or where I can get one thanks! Vee
Where are you located?

Ron

venius

Supporter
Mark thank you!! I was searching all day to find that part!! The part is "exhaust manifold bracket" 36 dollars . I never would have found it with a name like that..when it's attached to trans!! Thanks again!!! ..... Ron I'm in NAPA CA.

Last edited:
Back