Which Super Hero are you? Take the test.

Malcolm

Supporter
Where did I go wrong? I'm Venom! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Where did I go wrong? I'm Venom! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You followed my tyre tracks!! - I too am Venom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 35477-venom3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 230

Rick Merz

Lifetime Supporter
Gambit... Guess I still pay too much attention to the women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
You are Spawn. You've killed everyone that really opposed you, now you just have to make sure you stay on top. You have no friends because, well, you freak the hell out of everyone.....including me.....so please take your super-hero schtick and do it somewhere else cuz you are stinking the place up with that god aweful sulfer smell and I think I just pissed my pants.

I was hoping to be something a little more friendly.

Attachments

• 35499-1053469893_sktopspawn.gif
    35499-1053469893_sktopspawn.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 285
Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman here.

Hmmm... I wonder which answer you had to check to be Spawn?! I would guess the last one for each question. Very funny...

John

JohnD

Spiderman? That means you get Kirsten Dunst. IMHO, that beats being Gambit any day... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rob

Not only do I get Kirsten Dunst, but I get to wear that hot spandex outfit that Spider Man wears... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

John

Re: Which Super Hero - Kirsten Dunst? who??

Kirsten Dunst??

oh yes - 49th in this years FHM's '100 Sexiest Women of 2004' - nah, not my type,

but Elisha Cuthbert, 10th and starring in 'The Girl Next Door', thats another story!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HOW DID I GO SO WRONG
<font color="red"> </font> WONDER WOMEN
i must have taken a wrong turn at birth got all the bits know how to use them and prefer the ones with out them and curves i think i must be haveing a mid life crisis
i wonder if i should start wearing dresses????
LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Looks like we have to share Kirsten Dunst..keep in mind it's only a game. Glad I finally get credit for all the lives I've saved... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WTF does this mean?

You are Howard The Duck. Who the hell are you and how did you get here? You are so damned weird! Look at you, you're a freaking duck for Christ's sake!!! Go away, it's not like you fight crime or anything. You are the used crap-paper of the super-hero breed. You're horny too. God, what a waste.....

I guess I should've been more honest!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
Charles, it means you are a duck. Get used to it! Oh boy this is going to be fun...

Paul
You followed my tyre tracks!! - I too am Venom

No way did I see any tyre tracks in my vision at Wiscombe Park, possible though at No Name.

Was that a poisoned comment? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back