Why I Sold My GTD

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
100_0045.jpg

Gordy,
You did the right thing.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ummm...because you wanted windows that roll down? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Excellent, Gordy...congrats on the purchase of a beautiful and extremely capable car. May you enjoy it in good health for many years to come.

Denis Bedford

Denis Bedford
It must be hard to imagine that you could ever feel better than you do right now - good luck to you mate -colour me green-----

How lucky are you, I have been looking forward to just seeing one of these at the Sydney motor show for weeks .congratulations
Darrell Peattie

DRB chassis no. 46 under construction

Is that a KVA?......

he he he /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, VVVVVVV nice, VVVVV jealous. Have fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I was going to hassle you about the roll-down windows, but someone beat me too it!

Congratulations.

How about an owner's perspectoive on the differences that $100k can make.

Gordy, the yellow and black is too tough! I just hope Master Earl doesn't try to kick you for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hi Gordy

When are we going to take moulds from this baby???????

Well done

Chris
PS, it looks a bit better than the one you got in the auction two years ago.

Hello Gordy,

A great chance you have and americans in general with the new GT. Enjoy to the max !!!

All the best

PS : I wish you a better chance with than Mairesse in the Yellow one ...

Based on the experience of us in Europe it seemed like subscribers to this forum had been banned from ownership by Ford ! Enjoy

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Gordy is too busy driving to spend time posting.....he must get miles on before the Michigan winter sets in..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, Gordy, don't keep us hanging /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Modern car and modern house. Great color. We are all jealous. How about a picture of the bottom of the car because we are all interested in how Ford holds the car on the road at such high speeds. Best of luck and don't scratch it. Joseph /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gorgeous car. I currently have a viper GTS and love it. However, if the Ford GT prices ever come down to MSRP levels, I'm trading UP! I just hope the prices come down before the car goes out of production, which I hear is in year 2006.

Back