Why this forum is dissapperaring up its own anus?

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I must be a Red Herring
LOL does this make you angry?

Piper-GTR-33069.jpg

I'm happy to say that even though I've never met anybody on this forum, I would say I've developed a comradery with several members (Leon, Keith, and especially Frank to name just a few). It would be very special to me to actually meet these folks before passing, but that would be tough to do. I've developed a keen respect for UK humor and wit, and have observed (through posts) some pretty dedicated builders, gathered great ideas from others with similar mechanical builds, and have enjoyed sharing my project. The neat things I've observed in the political portion of the Paddock is....sorry, having a senior moment there.

My analogy for that is having a neighbor that never mows his back yard, keeps an old refrigerator behind the fence, and has a dog on a 24-hour run-line in the back yard behind the fence. Yeah, I've got to make an effort to see it by walking around the fence, but I don't care for it being a couple of clicks away. I walk by it and ignore it, but it's still there.

That is a bad analogy, because you can see all that crap. You can't be annoyed if you don't open it and look at it. The devil made me read it.

This post reminds me of ESPN..The story today was the Houston Astros accepted an invitation to the White House..What does this say about the Astros?Seriouslt people,it’s suppose to be a sports show just like this is a car building site!

Back